Time to preorder!

• Thread starter animalica
  • 12 comments
Newb alert...

How would I get my PAL version to play an import? Do you have to chip it or something like back with PS1 when you wanted to play copied games?

Anybody know how pit stops will work in the game? Does Motorcycle racing even have pit stops?

Only endurance bike racing has pit stops.
This game isn't modeled after any real racing series so it might have pitstops.

Hoffmann
Newb alert...

How would I get my PAL version to play an import? Do you have to chip it or something like back with PS1 when you wanted to play copied games?

Yup.... You'll need to get your PS2 chipped.. I recommend the DMS4pro - I absolutely LOVE it !...

Does anybody know if TT will be on dual layer dvd format. I want to import it use it on my fliptopped European PS2. But as with GT4's dual layer dvd system I am unsure if TT has the same system?

I want this soooo bad. Too bad it has not been confirmed yet for the pal region.

I've just posted this on TTBikeSim with credit, well spotted. :)

@Marcom: I would say that a DL release is pretty likely given the similarity between the game and GT4. If you did get the import version and a modchip (it wouldn't work with a standard fliptop/swap magic type of combo) then bare in mind it probably wouldn't include any english language menus etc.

I have GT4 prologue Import and Pal version. GT4 the game 2x on PAL (for network play). And now it seems as if I wont be able to play TT . . . oh come on Sony/PD make it happen!!! Pleeaaaase

German Muscle
i like how they have it up for preorder and the release date is Dec 05 but yet Polyphony has already delayed the game to spring 06.
If that's true, we're looking at a PS3 launch title.

Back