Time Trial Challenge

• Thread starter Stephen191
  • 212 comments
StoopidResults.png

Season 42 Results
In the League Championship, it's agdownie from e300vkb with a 100% win record, Zask in his customary 3rd place spot, although Born2BSlow was nipping at his heels.
In the handicapped championship XRF HammerPH takes it, agdownie 2nd and Zask 3rd.
In the ballast championship, it's agdownie from e300vkb, with Zask 3rd.
In the team championship Hammers Hopefuls win from Fast(ish) n Loud and Farming Laps
In the Knockout championship, agdownie beats FTR mov
League 1, Phat-Bud and f5thwheelone demoted.
League 2, XRF HammerPH and seefarr up, Actuatedvenus28 and oldmodelt down.
League 3, Raify and IanB-Lincs up.
It's The Stoopid Challenges Alternative Awards
The "Might be getting a bit obsessed" award with 730 laps completed is agdownie, back to winning ways and almost twice as many as nearest competitor Zask
The "I hate that effing Race Director" award with 86 invalid laps, is Rakanishu2199
The "Need for Speed" award for the top maximum speed is agdownie ina Lotus Type 98T Renault Turbo at 195.23mph
The "Mr Cautious" award for most use of the brakes is agdownie at the Red Bull Ring
The "Heavy Right Foot" award for most use of the accelerator is Born2BSlow at Mojave
The "Yank it baby" award for most use of the wheel is me at Circuit of the Americas, woohoo, I never win anything.
The "I love that Restart button" award for most laps started, is agdownie with 1463.
The "Quest for perfection" award for bailing out of laps is outsider819 (2nd time on the trot) with 26% of laps started actually completed
The "Ploughing on Regardless" award for keeping on going is Dpb1975 who completed 89% of the laps he started
And drum roll please.......
The "Flappy Lips" award for most posts in the chatroom during the championship, ...... it's really tight this time, but holding on to his title .... it's Zask (27 posts, Born2BSlow and agdownie 26).
Come join us for the new season at www.stoopidchallenges.com, all formats PC/PS4/XBox

StoopidResults.png

Season 43 Results
In the League Championship, it's agdownie from e300vkb and Zask in 3rd.
In the handicapped championship A_Chalk_Outline takes it, Dpb1975 2nd and Kev7whyte 3rd.
In the ballast championship, it's agdownie from e300vkb, with Zask 3rd.
In the team championship Fast(ish) n Loud win from Hammers Hopefuls and The Brake Dancers
In the Knockout championship, e300vkb beats A_Chalk_Outline
League 1, XRF HammerPH and old-chad (no-show) demoted.
League 2, A_Chalk_Outline and Phat-Bud up, IanB-Lincs (no-show), oldmodelt and tuomijr down.
League 3, Kev7whyte, Dpb1975, Maskmagog and deelee875568 up.
It's The Stoopid Challenges Alternative Awards
The "Might be getting a bit obsessed" award with 1105 laps completed is Kev7whyte, nearly 3 times as many as anyone else
The "I hate that effing Race Director" award with 304 invalid laps, is Kev7whyte
The "Need for Speed" award for the top maximum speed is Dpb1975 in a Porsche 919 Hybri at 210.35mph
The "Mr Cautious" award for most use of the brakes is agdownie at Le Mans
The "Heavy Right Foot" award for most use of the accelerator is agdownie at Texas Motor Speedway
The "Yank it baby" award for most use of the wheel is FTR mov at Mojave.
The "I love that Restart button" award for most laps started, is Kev7whyte with 1545.
The "Quest for perfection" award for bailing out of laps is me with 32% of laps started actually completed
The "Ploughing on Regardless" award for keeping on going is deelee875568 who completed 92% of the laps he started
And drum roll please.......
The "Flappy Lips" award for most posts in the chatroom during the championship, ...... it's really tight this time, but holding on to his title .... it's agdownie just 1 ahead of Born2BSlow.
Come join us for the new season at www.stoopidchallenges.com, all formats PC/PS4/XBox

Back