Tips For Begginers

• Thread starter BMWRACER
  • 0 comments
Allright down to the work. About 5 days ago i like u was a begginer at this game haveing played GT4 about 5 months ago i decided i'd give this game a try. Now i am going to the nearest game shop to pick up this and GT4 cuz the're AWSOME racing sims.....i only wish i knew someone who knows were to get PRORACE DRIVER ...another awsome sim...damage,great graphics...:(

but on to what i mean to do....

BASIC DRIVING

this game is vey difficult if u've never played a hardcore race sim to get the most out of your beggining experience leave the driving aids on...i know i know im gonna get laffed at for this but they help when u get better turn 'em off and see if u can handle it! :)

We can not stress this enuff: YOU CAN NOT AND WILL NOT TOSS YOUR CAR INTO CORNERS like in the NFS titles or other games.

If u've played GT4 u'll do okay in this game...they are simmaler but not quite.
Heres A little tip....DO THE DL mini games even if they piss you off to no extent do em...u will learn were to brake and floor it on many key tracks like blurgenshluct(this is one of my fav tracks because when u come down the big hill at the begging all the cars brake at the bottom and if u do the DL u learn to go down it full speed)

Trail braking works!!
dont wait till your right into a corner to brake SLOW down before the turn and smoothly accelerate in the middle..stomp on it going out(not good for high tourqe cars with no TCS)

All the cars turn different
i'll only go into basics FF FR AWD
FF: good for tossing into turns because it can pull hard outof them...not reccamended for high speed tracks
FR: great for high speed tracks because it tosses the whieght of the car to the back and pulls hard..not as good for turns because with all the meat of the car getting shot back its prone to slide
AWD: one of my fav layouts because u can toss 'em into turns with the pull of FF and u can rip up high speed sections with the best of FR !! good cars fo Elife

if u need anymore info post it and me or some one else will help u! i hope you enjoy this game and have fun!!!!

Back