B-Spec Autobacs SUPER GT S1

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 556 comments
In the very darkest corners of the Internet to which only the most insane people are allowed to roam.

Is there anything as a "dark corner" in the Intranet these days, I wonder? If it's so easy to find these crazy things to use as sponsorship, these corners are brighter than a beach day in Ibiza... :lol:

But no matter, at least the cars themselves look professional enough, more credibility for the grid. And who knows, maybe the Minions may give that Lexus chances of victory!

Pretty sure it's done now, can someone get me some preview shots? Thanks!

Attachments

• aarrorRX7.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
Reminder that the deadline is February 7th, 9PM PST. Paints that are no show will be dropped from the entry list. These spots will be then open to anyone wishing to participate in the one-off Suzuka 1000KM race. (Plus a few more)

Reminder that the deadline is February 7th, 9PM PST. Paints that are no show will be dropped from the entry list. These spots will be then open to anyone wishing to participate in the one-off Suzuka 1000KM race. (Plus a few more)
You have mine, correct?

In that case, I'll just put the Lightning Breakers car here:
View attachment 507182
View attachment 507183
View attachment 507184

(How I make an attached picture from an convo to here? :confused:)

I'll write the publicocrap later. :)

In that case, I'll just put the Lightning Breakers car here:
View attachment 507182
View attachment 507183
View attachment 507184

(How I make an attached picture from an convo to here? :confused:)

I'll write the publicocrap later. :)
You can save the photos by right clicking them. 👍 And you're fine!~ You didn't have to show your paint as I already have it with me. :P

Anyways, here's what to come for GT300... it's a very nice variety.

GTR2 2016-02-03 22-41-40-009.png

GTR2 2016-02-03 22-43-15-348.png

Last edited:
Um, why do I seem to be unable to find myself in that?

Oh yeah, I was probably just coming out of the 270* on the warmup lap right about the time that picture was taken.

(also pls tell me how to camera liek dat bcus ima scrub at it)

Um, why do I seem to be unable to find myself in that?

Oh yeah, I was probably just coming out of the 270* on the warmup lap right about the time that picture was taken.

(also pls tell me how to camera liek dat bcus ima scrub at it)

I'm using the black version of the CASTROL TOM'S Supra this time around if that's fine. Look for it! :D

And it was just like that with Autumn Ring, though I did toggle mouse look.

I'm using the black version of the CASTROL TOM'S Supra this time around if that's fine. Look for it! :D

Ah, that figures. Having both a white and black with both green- and blue-stripe versions (pretty sure I gave you those as well) kind of makes it hard to know and/or remember which one to look for :lol:

And it was just like that with Autumn Ring, though I did toggle mouse look.

It's been a long time since I used that track, so yeah. They just looked too good to have come with a mod and not have been modified beyond that.

Here are the cars that I am still missing. You all have until February 7th, 11PM PST to send me in your paints.

GT500

#05 PACIFIC NAC Racing HSV @SVX
#22 Team Magika Racing Project HSV @Arixant

GT300

#72 HRSC Racing NSX @Harsk100

Last edited:
idk if it'll be done by then man if you didn't change the HSV to one with such a janky ass template it'd be done by now tbh

Tell that to having to get it checked by you to see if everything even lines up correctly...

Sorry mate, but I have been busy. So I'm not able to do this paint tonight.

Could someone do a Castrol Mugen NSX Paint for my Honda NSX GT300 car, please?
2000_Castrol_1.jpg

I'll do it. Whats your number?

Back