[TIRE] Samsung SuperSpeedway Series - BKGlover is the champion!

• Thread starter Michelin
  • 778 comments
RESULTS AND VIDEOS FROM TEST RACE #4 AT TALLADEGA

Qualify Test Race #4.png

Results Test Race #4.png

Race Awards Test Race #4.png

First of all, in a slightly related note, who has seen the Commentary version of the first test race's video? It's in the previous page, and not many have spoken about it...

In the meantime, I'm perfectly fine with these top 10 finishes, especially after such a crappy qualifying session. But Morten, man... what's gotten into him? He's like a marijuana plant that caught fire, because he has been blazing these races!

Also, we finished a deal with Ford, so the 2009 Daytona 500 pace car is now the official 4S pace car. *applauses*

@Formidable you changed the outcome of the finish if you didn't notice.

@rallymorten is the ONLY driver that have finished all 4 races in the top 5. :scared:

Any comments about @Niku Driver HC commentary for the 1st test race? Come on guys.

@lxmmy blame @DCybertron for the blown engine and @Formidable crew for keeping him on the track. :lol:

@rallymorten is the ONLY driver that have finished all 4 races in the top 5. :scared:

Now watch as my driver gets the biggest hangover in the world/the gadgets stop working (and yes, I'm keeping a list of them in case Octan decides to make a thing out of that lawsuit because we didn't do that well in a season that apparently never happened) and I struggle to make it out of the bottom five.

Now watch as my driver gets the biggest hangover in the world/the gadgets stop working (and yes, I'm keeping a list of them in case Octan decides to make a thing out of that lawsuit because we didn't do that well in a season that apparently never happened) and I struggle to make it out of the bottom five.

We'll only know when the season starts.

And when that starts, you might ask? Well...

Soon

Started 5th, finished 4th..at TALLADEGA...

I'll take that.

Edit: After a close call AND a close finish, I'll definitely take that AND one of those Jimmie Johnson Horseshoes.

First of all, in a slightly related note, who has seen the Commentary version of the first test race's video? It's in the previous page, and not many have spoken about it...

I saw it and I thought you did a nice job. Only thing was in some parts, it seemed out of sync with the video (specifically the part that mentions the first wreck).

Last edited:
Finally, someone noticed! :D

I saw it and I thought you did a nice job. Only thing was in some parts, it seemed out of sync with the video (specifically the part that mentions the first wreck).

Thanks for the words, much appreciated. It was the first time ever that I did commentary for anything B-Spec related, so it's good to know that I'm on the right track. As for the syncing issues, that was more or less something on Michelin's side of things since the editing was his work, but also a bit my fault for not explaning that the pause before the crash was intended to only occur right before the actual crash and not more seconds before that like what happened in the video.
We'll try to get that together next time, if you want to hear more of me commentating... ;)

@RACECAR @Niku Driver HC

I'll take the blame on the syncing, because I failed twice:

1- Recording the video. Compare GVSSR with Dega. I gave more time in Dega to Niku (if he feels like) to say more, explain more of what's happening before the green flag.
2- The syncing. It was my first try in getting the sync correctly, so it wasn't good. I'll get better on it.

So yeah... my bad. :lol:

Well, at least we are being honest about our flaws, that's better than trying to pin the blame on each other like a tail on a donkey. :lol:

I'll try to manage time better, and you'll try to sync whatever nonsense I spout more in line with the video footage. And who knows, maybe one day we may even go live... :sly:

Well, at least we are being honest about our flaws, that's better than trying to pin the blame on each other like a tail on a donkey. :lol:

I'll try to manage time better, and you'll try to sync whatever nonsense I spout more in line with the video footage. And who knows, maybe one day we may even go live... :sly:

Being honest is always good, even if it's going to hurt... well, you do know what I'm talking about, so leave it like that haha

Well, the plan for Le Grand Finale still is a live broadcast... who knows.

Back