[TIRE] Samsung SuperSpeedway Series - BKGlover is the champion!

• Thread starter Michelin
  • 778 comments
Oh good, someone finally taking the roll of causing much of the cautions AND being unbelievably slow :sly:
aP0qrIP.gif

Oh good, someone finally taking the roll of causing much of the cautions AND being unbelievably slow :sly:

And the winner of the "Answer of the Season" award goes to...

^This guy, of course. Brilliant timing and use of a gif that I had never seen before... Classic Jahgee right there, ladies and gents. :lol:👍

Looks like we have another rivalry to look out for next race... Will I have to comment on a RACECAR/Smurfybug crash, or not at all? Your call!

If @lxmmy join @Smurfybug we would have 4 out of the 5 makes with at least 1 team.

If we could have two more Toyota entries (considering they join Smurf Autosports) and three more Pontiac entries (considering they join @DCybertron in a team entry) we could have a really competitive teams championship, with all 5 makes with full teams and 6 full teams battling it out for the teams championship.

Man, morten has indeed blazed these test races ever since he joined... Without a doubt, his and Jahgee's perfomances prove that the crazier you are as a person, the most sucessful you become as a NASCAR driver. You've heard it first from me, gentlemen. :lol:

You know, between my finishes in GTPFS and my finishes here, My overall performance is looking abit too similar to Bobby Gerhardt :ill:

Well ok, the Road courses are generally my best finishes so its probably more like...maybe Montoya or Ambrose, but still..

Is this thing still open for new entries?

It is man. Just go choose your car. :D

Over half the tests ran were won by TKU, just sayin :lol:

3 to TKU and 2 to Swift Autosports.

So the fat wallet of Hendrick and GM still dictates how things work is what your saying.

Pretty much.

You know, between my finishes in GTPFS and my finishes here, My overall performance is looking abit too similar to Bobby Gerhardt :ill:

Well ok, the Road courses are generally my best finishes so its probably more like...maybe Montoya or Ambrose, but still..

Hey, you finished 4th in the "standings" how can you compare that to Bobby Gerhardt....

wait, I get it since he only runs Daytona and 'Dega... damn, I'm dumb. :lol:

We need more Pontiacs. We can be the ghosts of NASCAR and haunt this series. :lol:

Having seen your last two races, I think first a trip to the witch is in order; in 'Dega, your engine literally gave up the ghost, and in Daytona you were being chased by the ghost of bad luck. If anything, it seems that GM's Fat Wallet of Domination works against Pontiac for some odd reason... :lol:

Back