[TIRE] Race of ChampionsFinished 

• Thread starter vetteman24
  • 130 comments
Reminder that RoC is this weekend!

Here is the schedule (all times eastern)

-Friday
12:01 AM- Group Stage and car draw announced on thread
5:00 PM- Room opens for practice
5:50 PM- Drivers Briefing
6:00 PM- Group Stage races begin
After- Knockout Round Pairing announced on thread

-Saturday
5:00 PM- Room Opens and Car draw announced on thread
6:00 PM- Knockout Round begins

Reminder that RoC is this weekend!

Here is the schedule (all times eastern)

-Friday
12:01 AM- Group Stage and car draw announced on thread
5:00 PM- Room opens for practice
6:00 PM- Group Stage races begin
After- Knockout Round Pairing announced on thread

-Saturday
5:00 PM- Room Opens and Car draw announced on thread
6:00 PM- Knockout Round begins
So, at what time ends the Day 1 & 2 on the RoC?

Hello, I would like to pose a question; for the cars we must purchase, is oil changing allowed? Because I have just purchased the Audi R8 LMS Ultra, and it only comes with 528 hp and a 588 PP rating, which do not match the values on the car list description...

Hello, I would like to pose a question; for the cars we must purchase, is oil changing allowed? Because I have just purchased the Audi R8 LMS Ultra, and it only comes with 528 hp and a 588 PP rating, which do not match the values on the car list description...
Which Audi did you get?

Also, the same problem occurs with the LanEvo X Rally Car; my figures (right after purchase, no oil change done by me) are 539 PP, and 441 horsepower. Again, a far cry from your own figures...

Also, the same problem occurs with the LanEvo X Rally Car; my figures (right after purchase, no oil change done by me) are 539 PP, and 441 horsepower. Again, a far cry from your own figures...
Noted. All Purchased Cars will need to have an oil change, figures will be updated in the OP

Noted. All Purchased Cars will need to have an oil change, figures will be updated in the OP

For one final correction, the figures I'm getting for the X-Bow R are as follows; 595 PP, 298 hp and 790 kg. Not 296 hp, as your own figures state...

TIRE RoC UPDATE:

TIRE is extremely proud to announce that 16 drivers, spreading across 9 different nationalities, has signed up for TIRE Race of Champions at Tsukuba Circuit. All Races will take place in the TIRE GT6 Club (ID:1047449)

Those Drivers Are:
(Please confirm your attendance)

@vetteman24 (USA)
@Roflwaffle (Guyana)
@Ph1sher (USA)
@Harsk100 (Portugal)
@GTRacer22 (USA)
@dangerzone641 (USA)
@Cole Brown (USA)
@Charlie1995 (UK)
@Formidable (USA)
@RacingLine (Sweden)
@littleregret265 (USA)
@TRL_Andromeda (Spain)
@GranTurismo916 (USA)
@SVX (New Zealand)
@Niku Driver HC (Portugal)
@AJHG1000 (Mexico)

TIRE RoC UPDATE:

TIRE is extremely proud to announce that 16 drivers, spreading across 9 different nationalities, has signed up for TIRE Race of Champions at Tsukuba Circuit. All Races will take place in the TIRE GT6 Club (ID:1047449)

Those Drivers Are:
(Please confirm your attendance)

@vetteman24 (USA)
@Roflwaffle (Guyana)
@Ph1sher (USA)
@Harsk100 (Portugal)
@GTRacer22 (USA)
@dangerzone641 (USA)
@Cole Brown (USA)
@Charlie1995 (UK)
@Formidable (USA)
@RacingLine (Sweden)
@littleregret265 (USA)
@TRL_Andromeda (Spain)
@GranTurismo916 (USA)
@SVX (New Zealand)
@Niku Driver HC (Portugal)
@AJHG1000 (Mexico)
It looks like I will not be able to make it on friday, is it possible to jump straight into the knockout round on saturday?

As its on a Friday and Saturday my weekend is filled up again. I had signed up as a reserve driver not sure if i would make it so i wont be there. sorry.

Goodluck to all the ROC Drivers! Shout out to the Turtles! 👍

Back