[TIRE] Super GT (look for new thread soon)

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 781 comments

What track should be the JAF Sprint Venue?

• Fuji Speedway

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spa-Francorchamps

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Circuit of the Americas

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Brands Hatch

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Los Angeles
racingheartruby
RubyWooby
Super GT (GTR2) Spec i

A new version is in the works. This thread is for archive purposes.

The ways of the series

- A member is considered as a team owner. The team owner can field one GT500 and one GT300 car, and can have similarities in their liveries and team names (i.e, ARTA Autobacs HSV-010 and ARTA Autobacs MR-S)

- Each entry has two drivers for that team. The drivers are the property of the owner, and other members cannot be a driver for a team, only a team owner.

- The entry number can be anywhere from 000-999, but 0 and 1 are reserved for champions. Therefore, they cannot be used.

- Points go along with the actual SUPER GT System.
1st- 20 pts
2nd- 15 pts
3rd- 11 pts
4th- 8 pts
5th- 6 pts
6th- 5 pts
7th- 4 pts
8th- 3 pts
9th- 2 pts
10th- 1 pts
11th and lower- 0

- All liveries must keep in line of the AUP.

- Asymmetrical liveries are allowed. (Having a different design on the left and right sides.)

- Stickers on the rear, and side windows of the car is allowed, as long as it doesn't seem to impede the driver's vision. (keep in mind it's right hand drive!)

- The Number plate must be on both sides of the car, on the hood, with a back plate.

Entries
GT500

@Smurfybug #5 Ahmed Autosport Honda HSV-010 / Mohammad Shayan Ahmed (PAK) / Ziyad Ahmed (PAK)

@tbwhhs #6 TRB Motorsports Lexus SC430 / Hideki Sato (JPN) / Leonardo Aquino (ESP)

@BRRT_Angel #7 Black Rose Racing Team Honda HSV-010 / Evangeline Porter (USA) / Kunimitsu Kino****a (JPN)

@vetteman24 #15 SunValley Motorsports Nissan GT-R / Jacob Birmingham (USA) / Steven O'Keane (IRL)

@Ettick #20 Clean Racing Team Lexus SC430 / Pastor Maldonado (VEN) / João Paulo de Oliveira (BRA)

@GTRacer22 #22 Okuma Motorsports Lexus LFA / Jacob Descoteau (USA) / Giulanio Ansaldi (ITA)

@DurWinning #23 Pennzoil NISMO Nissan GT-R R35 / Bubba Ray Dudley (USA) / Devon Dudley (USA)

@aarror #27 Aarror Autosport Toyota Supra / Aaron Van der Linden (NLD) / Kazuki Nakajima (JPN)

@DCybertron #31 Petronas Team Racing Lexus LFA / Kodama Sasaki (JPN) / Daniel Cruz (PHL)

@RACECAR #32 Team Technocraft Lexus LFA / Alex Alenko (CAN) / Tom Leight (USA)

@rallymorten #36 Castrol TOM's Toyota Supra / Takuya Kurosawa (JPN) / Masanori Sekiya (JPN)

@Gerarghini #38 Hoonigan Hot Wheels Racing Division NISMO Nissan Fairlady Z / Gizmo Fonseca-Vargas (MEX) / Zone Pulido (MEX)

@TS040Hybrid #40 Amaterasu Racing Lexus LFA / Light Yagami (JPN) / Daisuke Takahiko (JPN)

@AJHG1000 #51 Team Cimarron GT Nissan Fairlady Z / Pablo Acosta (ARG) / Fin Kraus (GER)

@Harsk100 #72 HRSC Racing Honda HSV-010 / Derek Hawkins (GBR) / Phillippe Bugalski-san (JPN)

@BKGlover #79 NCTX Motorsports Nissan Fairlady Z / Red Major (USA) / Jordan Green (USA)

@Crashbroke23 #009 AMR Team Goh Aston Martin DBR9 / Darren Cardel (GBR) / Tomo Kazama (JPN)

@Jahgee1124 #120 Team Heisei Nissan GT-R R35 / Sho Kuroki (JPN) / Miki Saegusa (JPN)

@YayoiGT2 #211 Tsuchigami no Kyojin Honda HSV-010 / Ai Tsuchigami (JPN) / Ludwig von Sternberg (GER)

@hsv #666 Team Bomex Dream28 Honda HSV-010 / Ralph Firman (GBR) / Oliver Turvey (GBR)

@Arixant #765 Team Magika Racing Project HSV-010 / Nobuteru Taniguchi (JPN) / Manabu Orido (JPN)

GT300

Screenshot_15.png

SCHEDULE
TrackDetail42.jpg

Round 1: Okayama Circuit (40 Laps)
3.703 km (2.300 mi)
Winners: GT500 #22 OKUMA MOTORSPORTS GT300: #21 CLEAN RACING TEAM

fuji-speedway-outlines-2007-japanese-grand-prix-agenda.jpg

Round 2: Fuji Speedway (30 Laps)
4.563 km (2.835 mi) Winners: GT500: #765 TEAM MAGIKA RACING PROJECT GT300: #21 CLEAN RACING TEAM

suzuka_logo.png

Round 3: Suzuka Circuit (50 Laps) *Double Points*
5.807 km (3.609 mi)

AUTO_POLIS_LOGO01.jpg

Round 4: Autopolis (46 Laps)
4.673 km (2.904 mi)

Sepang-international-circuit-logo.jpg

Round 5: Sepang International Circuit (GT300: 20 Laps, GT500: 25 Laps)
5.543 km (3.445 mi)

Round 6: Fuji Speedway (44 Laps)
4.563 km (2.835 mi)

2012-twin-ring-motegi-circuit-logo.jpg

Round 7: Twin Ring Motegi (30 Laps) *Limited Entry*
4.8 km (2.983 mi)

JAF Sprint: Fuji Speedway *Non-Points*
GT500 RACE 1 (10 Laps) GT500 RACE 2 (10 Laps)
GT300 RACE 1 (10 Laps) GT300 RACE 2 (10 Laps)
4.563 km (2.835 mi)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rkeOKfvWYZKH8wO0-d9ewoEhocy9XMMI-HzMu4vsa0E/edit?usp=sharing
Template Pack!

Last edited:
I'm in.

But only because it's a race series not already represented in other B-Spec series :D

Now, should/should not go Castrol Toyota? :lol:

The GT500 templates are up. If there are any difficulties, let me know.

hsv
Everyone obsesses over the TOM'S #36. I've never understood why.

I'm not really obsessed myself, I was just trying to continue my Toyota thing going on so what better car to do that then with the iconic 36. And then @rallymorten showed up and now he's all Jeremy Clarkson smugface :grumpy:

Sorry for double post, but I resubmitted it because I wanted to change the following:
I decided to change my GT500 machine from Hayley Sard (UK) to Derek Hawkins (UK). I also have decided to change from number #217 to #72.
I have also decided to change my GT300 machine from Dirk Muller (UK) to Ikki Tengerou (JPN).

I'm not really obsessed myself, I was just trying to continue my Toyota thing going on so what better car to do that then with the iconic 36. And then @rallymorten showed up and now he's all Jeremy Clarkson smugface :grumpy:

Y u no Denso SARD?

Or take the role of the #37 Castrol?

Mosler MT900 could be a potential car to use for GT300, keep your eyes open!

Ah heck, I decided to bite, count me in as well for this. After all, it is a non-American racing category (I know, @rallymorten, your series isn't American as well, but don't say anything :sly:), and it's the Super GT. Come on, I bet there's gold in them Mount Fujis! I've alreadys sent my own form, so expect to hear from me in this here series...

In other news, very early, extremely raw v0.1:

View attachment 415097

(..and yes, I am indeed borrowing stuff from a skin. No way in heck am I ever going to be able to create anything even near as advanced as the actual thing on my own :D )

Well, doesn't that look nice. Although you not actually making it is a bit odd. But I guess if it's good, it's worth "borrowing" (wink wink nudge nudge)... :sly:

No, no, I don't mean to be rude. I just kinda forgot about it when I was writing, that's all. I thought that all GTP B-Spec series were based off American racing series and then whelp, I remembered yours. It's all fun and games, and I like being a part of your fine GT series (my terrible results aside). :bowdown:

Also, I already have some plans of my own for my livery, but there's one thing that I can't quite get right on that plan... How to actually make it a nice hybrid of a livery. Can anyone provide aid for my little quest?

By the way, silly @BayneHamlin1121, you cut off half my team's name, smart alec. I know it's long, but that doesn't mean it has to be abridged. :P :lol:

Well, doesn't that look nice. Although you not actually making it is a bit odd. But I guess if it's good, it's worth "borrowing" (wink wink nudge nudge)... :sly:

Trust me, I'd ruin it if I didn't.

And I would not be able to live with myself knowing that I'd have completely effed up the Castrol Supra.

No, no, I don't mean to be rude. I just kinda forgot about it when I was writing, that's all. I thought that all GTP B-Spec series were based off American racing series and then whelp, I remembered yours. It's all fun and games, and I like being a part of your fine GT series (my terrible results aside). :bowdown:

Dude, I linked to Sad Violin. That means don't take that seriously :D

Also, I already have some plans of my own for my livery, but there's one thing that I can't quite get right on that plan... How to actually make it a nice hybrid of a livery. Can anyone provide aid for my little quest?

Ehh.. sure, I guess?

Trust me, I'd ruin it if I didn't.

And I would not be able to live with myself knowing that I'd have completely effed up the Castrol Supra.

Damm, that's rather deep. But I guess that you don't really feel that you can match the legendary Castrol livery, so you'd rather not screw it up in your mind by trying to do it yourself. To each his own, after all.

Dude, I linked to Sad Violin. That means don't take that seriously :D

Wait, what you do mean "I link..

(moves mouse cursor over smiley)

Ooooh. (facepalms) Welp, I found a new trick today, might come in handy if I have too much time in my hands. :lol:

Ehh.. sure, I guess?

If you don't think you can help properly, I'm not forcing your hand. But if you want to offer your services, I'll listen to ya. You don't have to do all the work, I'll handle the logo and color bits.

Damm, that's rather deep. But I guess that you don't really feel that you can match the legendary Castrol livery, so you'd rather not screw it up in your mind by trying to do it yourself. To each his own, after all.

Well, I guess I could do my own "artistic impression"..

..but that'd be very "artistic" :lol:

As for your livery, shoot. That's the only way I'll know if I can do it, after all :)

Well, I guess I could do my own "artistic impression"..

..but that'd be very "artistic" :lol:

As for your livery, shoot. That's the only way I'll know if I can do it, after all :)

Well, I'm also going to "disrupt" a classic livery myself somewhat, but what the heck, I like to try new things. It's just that my painting skillz don't necessarily match my imagination, if you know what I mean. :lol:

Alright then, I'll shoot (a livery request for) you soon enough. Expect to see some convo alerts... ;)

I can't see the whole thing on the spreadsheet. :c

Welp, forgot that was a thing that can happen. Alright, thank God I can write it in full here:

Project Sunrise Kagekidan by Calsonic (see what I mean by "disrupt a classic livery", gentlemen...? :sly:)

I'm about to sign up but I need someone to do my paint scheme. Remember the Pennzoil Nismo GT-R?

nissan_skyline_gt_r_r34_jgtc_pennzoil_view_1_by_keshon83-d4hk21v.png

I would like something like this on the R35 template. My number will be #23.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back