[TIRE] Super GT (look for new thread soon)

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 781 comments

What track should be the JAF Sprint Venue?

• Fuji Speedway

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spa-Francorchamps

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Circuit of the Americas

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Brands Hatch

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SebastiAn? Check.
Digitalism? Check.
Goose? Check. (Pun also check).
Underworld? Hmmmmm this can't get much better.

But I'm going to dig into my massive list of music to get some songs.

hsv
SebastiAn? Check.
Digitalism? Check.
Goose? Check. (Pun also check).
Underworld? Hmmmmm this can't get much better.

But I'm going to dig into my massive list of music to get some songs.

I approve this playlist 👍

TIRE.png

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TIRE

The Super GT B-Spec series and The International Racing Entity are proud to announce their partnership to have SGT B-Spec fall under the TIRE banner. It will be the first series that TIRE has sanctioned but @BayneHamlin1121, @YayoiGT2 and myself are confident that the partnership will be very beneficial for all parties involved.

@BayneHamlin1121 I don't like the shading on the GT500 Z template. All it does is cover up the lower layers, and changing the layer mode doesn't help. Not the first time it's happened, so I've just turned it off for now. I'll toy with layer orders and see if I can't get it working right because the GT300 Z one is fine.....I say as I discover the issue and fix it.

All that said, could I possibly get a preview from someone for both cars? Neither is complete but the 350 is close. the Fairlady one will be the main test.

Attachments

• GT300 Z BODY.zip
    791.5 KB · Views: 4
  • SGT500s_Z_BODY.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
All that said, could I possibly get a preview from someone for both cars? Neither is complete but the 350 is close. the Fairlady one will be the main test.[/USER]

The GT500 Z color base seems blank, making the base color black. I don't know if it's just me.

Screenshot_20.png
Screenshot_19.png
Screenshot_18.png
Screenshot_17.png
[/user]

The GT500 Z color base seems blank, making the base color black. I don't know if it's just me.

Not just you, it was done intentionally. wasn't sure if the game would allow the bare metal base to be overlayed, now I know it won't. Adding to the fenders on the GT300, working on the base of the GT500.

EDIT: Herr Go.

Attachments

• GT300 Z BODY.zip
    791 KB · Views: 4
  • SGT500s_Z_BODY.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
So, uh, now that the discovery of a Fuji that can hold god-knows-how-many-cars and actually not trap any of them behind a door has happened, what are the chances we can enter an extra car in the JAF Sprint simply because we can?

*cue the white and black Supras battling their way up the pack towards turn one - dibs on #37*

So, uh, now that the discovery of a Fuji that can hold god-knows-how-many-cars and actually not trap any of them behind a door has happened, what are the chances we can enter an extra car in the JAF Sprint simply because we can?

*cue the white and black Supras battling their way up the pack towards turn one - dibs on #37*
...good idea, I'll get back to you on that one. 💡

My GT300 livery is done! Could a preview, please?
bodyrx712.png

Attachments

• bodyrx712.zip
    684.4 KB · Views: 2
Huh, I thought I'd touched up the fenders on both cars. I'll submit again once I work on them again.....Or is there a CarViewer file I can use?

Bayne, do you admit these following songs to your playlist?

Warning: If the content is considered inappropriate, then I will delete the comment. Thanks.

Thought about putting a deadline for liveries for a long time. I have it set.

Deadline for liveries are the 14th of September.

This is subject to change, of course.

hsv
@SVX is being a skrub with mine.

I was discussing with @YayoiGT2 to do yours, I thought he had contacted you regarding the matter already. :lol:

It's better off that someone else does it as I have too much of a backlog to catch up.

Thought about putting a deadline for liveries for a long time. I have it set.

Deadline for liveries are the 14th of September.

This is subject to change, of course.
Why do you put a deadline for the liveries? I don't understand.

Why do you put a deadline for the liveries? I don't understand.
Probably to get the ball rolling for this series. Harsk you gotta understand that the organizer (aka Bayne) would like to have the series start as soon as possible. We can't wait for god knows how long for someone to finish a livery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back