• Thread starter vetteman24
  • 7 comments
United States
Valley of the Sun
WaReAgLe1997
BCSAUBURN2010
Welcome to TIRE: The International Racing Entity
TIRE.png

We are proud to announce our first championship for XBOX ONE and Forza Motorsport 6,
The World Sportscar Championship!

drawing-1.png

This will be a 7 round championship featuring 3 classes of cars battling on the same track

Le Mans Prototype 1- This class features the fastest and most advanced cars battling at the front of the track. Class uses RED Number and Class panels and Hybrid P1s will feature a "HY" decal on the shark fin. Numbers eligible: 1-24 (1 is reserved for the champion and will not be used in season 1). 6 Slots Available

Le Mans Prototype 2- The lower of the two prototype classes features close battles and wheel to wheel action proving that there is never a dull moment. Class uses BLUE number and classes panels. Numbers eligible: 25-49. 8 Slots Available

Grand Touring- This is a mixture of GTE and GT3 machines using TIRE's Balance of Performance to create what should be some of the closest and most diverse GT racing on GTPlanet. Class uses GREEN number and Class Panels. Numbers eligible: 50-99. 10 Slots Available

(see rulebook for technical regulations)

Note there can be no more than 3 of the same car in the LMP1 and GT Classes

LMP1:
'14 Audi R18
'12 Audi R18
'15 Nissan GT-R LM Nismo
'14 Rebellion R1

LMP2:
'14 Mazda Lola

GT:
'14 Audi R8 LMS ultra
'14 Bentley Continental GT3
'14 BMW Z4 GTE
'14 Chevrolet Corvette C7.R
'14 Dodge Viper GTS-R (Can be the '12 SRT version)
'14 Ferrari 458 Italia GTE/GTLM
'14 McLaren 12C GT3 (Cannot be the '11 model)
'14 Mercedes-Benz SLS-AMG GT3

Each driver must create a livery that adheres to the TIRE WSC livery guidelines (see page 5 in the rulebook). The livery must have the TIRE Number and Class panels and that is available in vinyl groups (search BCSAUBURN2010 under "Gamertag"). All Liveries must be approved by TIRE so PM me your livery to get it approved.

The '12 Audi R18, '14 Rebellion R1, and '14 Mazda Lola can all have a different engine brand in order to create diversity and to allow some more creativity

-The '12 Audi R18 can be branded as having a Porsche engine becoming a 919 or it can be branded as having a Toyota engine, becoming a TS040

-The '14 Rebellion R1 can have either a Toyota/TMG engine branding or it can have a AER branded engine

-The '14 Mazda Lola can have one of the following branded engines: Nissan-NISMO, Honda-HPD, Judd, Mazda

The following brands can be used to brand your tires
-Michelin (LMP1, LMP2, and GT)
-Dunlop (LMP2, and GT)
-Continental (GT only)
-Pirelli (GT only)

See Page 9 in the rulebook

-Races will take place in a private lobby.

-Qualifying will be 6 laps on all tracks except Le Mans where it will be 4 laps
-Two Cars will roll off every 5 Seconds
-Best "Clean" Lap will get pole as we will use the Best Lap race setting
-Collisions will be on

-Races will have one rolling start with pace speed being determined by the stewards and announced before the race
-All Rounds except Le Mans will be around 45 minutes in length with laps being used instead of time. Le Mans will be around 60 minutes

Each Class will have its own points standings with all using the 25-18-15-12-10-8-6-4-2-1 system with Le Mans being Double Points

ENTRIES: (Name [Country], ## Team-Car)

LMP1: (6/6 Available)

LMP2: (7/8 Available)

@vetteman24 [USA] #34 SunValley Nissan-Lola

GT: (10/10 Available)

The Plan is to run the series starting in January on Saturdays with the timeslot being voted on soon

TIRE Officials for WSC
@vetteman24
@Skython
@GranTurismo916

Send a Friend Request to BCSAUBURN2010 once you have signed up

Rulebook

Last edited:
SCHEDULE:

TEST DAY: Bugatti Circuit

Round 1: Silverstone GP
Round 2: Spa-Francorchamps
Round 3: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
Round 4: Circuit de la Sarthe (Double Points Round)
Round 5: Nurburgring GP (Subject To Change)
Round 6: Circuit of the Americas
Round 7: Yas Marina Circuit (Night Race)

Note: Nurburgring GP may be replaced with a Japanese circuit IF it is added to the game one week before the round is scheduled to take place

Last edited:
I just signed up for TIRE.

I'll have to wait for time slots before I officially want to participate in this series.

Also, if there will be DLC Tracks and I lack the DLC. Can I still participate in this series but get a replacement or just not attend the DLC Race?

I just signed up for TIRE.

I'll have to wait for time slots before I officially want to participate in this series.

Also, if there will be DLC Tracks and I lack the DLC. Can I still participate in this series but get a replacement or just not attend the DLC Race?

If I remember the tracks in FM5 were added via free content updates. Thanks for joining TIRE btw

Just signed up for Tire and I'll send the friend request later today when im near my XBOX.

Im still thinking which class I'll be in. LMP1 sounds tempting but GT class is more easier. If there was the Porsche 911 RSR for the GT3 i would pick that class

Back