to aski47

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 2' started by nice7, Oct 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nice7

nice7 (Banned)

i think that a lot of the facts you gave me where false. for starters that the 180sx was as fast as the Escodo that piece of junk only topped out at 220 and that is not even in the same leauge. Gtone goes as fast as the escdo it is not i think you should get your facts streight cousin :mad: :rscared: :call: :answer:

2. Dj Def

Dj Def

seperate things he said and things u said or sumfin, cuz I cant udnerstand that.....at all
    *understand

3. Pupik

Pupik Staff Emeritus

Hey, nice7!

Do NOT use the boards for personal attacks. Use the Private Messenging for that purpose.

I'm trying to be kind about all this. Someone else may not be as good-hearted about this.

4. you know, for the name NICE7 your a real d*** :rolleyes:

maybe you need to learn how to tune and keep this crap off our boards. Why dont you post something positive and useful, like The Rumple Club thread, or even The Umple Club :D

5. risingson77

risingson77

First off: Punctuation. Know it, love it, use it.

Secondly: Settle problems like these privately.

That is all.

6. Joey

Joey

the 180SX is faster than the Escudo in some areas.
    i doubt askia meant it was better overall.

7. Burnout

Burnout

yes, the drags are both faster than the escubo, something that might come in useful for you on these boards is not to brag about the escubo, it isnt all that great, and the GT-one is faster than the escubo, and I think it will outpreform the escubo in everything except rallys(duh) it is also more fun to drive.

also, like everyone else has said, using up boards for personal matters isn't quite right, us PM's .

you have made alot of post since you have joined, now i'm not saying that thats a bad thing, but a couple of them were about the same thing, and some about personal matter, which takes up web space, before asking question look around to see if it has been asked already

8. pppppppsssssstttttttt, I think its spelt escuDo ;) :D

9. Burnout

Burnout

so

you get the point

10. askia47

askia47

sorry about this everyone!! Me and nice7 have an argument going..............which is fastest car, one better than the escudo, there are probably a couple but he does'nt give up. Please help me get this straight, and tell the kid that there are things faster than the escudo, he just a stubborn little.... :rolleyes: so post the the fastest car in GT2 please and this will be over.

11. milefile

milefile

The fastest car is the one you can go fastest in. This may not be the same car for everybody. Over - and - out.

12. askia47

askia47

i know but i just want offical stats

13. Burnout

Burnout

drags, but only for draging(duh)
    then GT-one
    escuDo
    then, well after that there are a whole bunch of cars that r about the same,
    this is what i have come to conclusions with

14. nice7

nice7 (Banned)

Me and aski47 have a little bit of unfinished buisness to attend to I'll beat you with two eys shut with the escdo Aski47

15. nice7

nice7 (Banned)

My bad about the presonal stuff its just that it is harrd to reach him.

16. nice7

nice7 (Banned)

Rumple Foreskin
    come on now thats not very nice.
    Some time i can be nice and sometimes not depends on what kinda of mood i am in

17. milefile

milefile

Hmmm...

Very interesting. Tell us more :rolleyes:

18. risingson77

risingson77

Nice7 - that's fine and all, but use PM next time you have to unleash a mood swing on someone.

Also, you are not limited to one thought per post. Try to consolidate them a bit. :)

19. Option2

Option2

aski47 has a better avatar.

he wins.

20. Burnout

Burnout

lol

21. nice7

nice7 (Banned)

**** YOU OPTION 2 you **** Head :mad: :mad: :mischievous: :sleep: :cool: :cool:

22. HeinrichII

HeinrichII

I race faster with the Escudo than the GT one...I like a lot 4WD cars and Escudo is the car: speed and a nice control heehe..

23. NocturnalPS

NocturnalPS Staff Emeritus

:tup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.