to aski47

• Thread starter nice7
  • 22 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

nice7

(Banned)
i think that a lot of the facts you gave me where false. for starters that the 180sx was as fast as the Escodo that piece of junk only topped out at 220 and that is not even in the same leauge. Gtone goes as fast as the escdo it is not i think you should get your facts streight cousin :mad: :rscared: :call: :answer:

Hey, nice7!

Do NOT use the boards for personal attacks. Use the Private Messenging for that purpose.

I'm trying to be kind about all this. Someone else may not be as good-hearted about this.

Originally posted by nice7
i think that a lot of the facts you gave me where false. for starters that the 180sx was as fast as the Escodo that piece of junk only topped out at 220 and that is not even in the same leauge. Gtone goes as fast as the escdo it is not i think you should get your facts streight cousin :mad: :rscared: :call: :answer:

you know, for the name NICE7 your a real d*** :rolleyes:

maybe you need to learn how to tune and keep this crap off our boards. Why dont you post something positive and useful, like The Rumple Club thread, or even The Umple Club :D

the 180SX is faster than the Escudo in some areas.
i doubt askia meant it was better overall.

yes, the drags are both faster than the escubo, something that might come in useful for you on these boards is not to brag about the escubo, it isnt all that great, and the GT-one is faster than the escubo, and I think it will outpreform the escubo in everything except rallys(duh) it is also more fun to drive.

also, like everyone else has said, using up boards for personal matters isn't quite right, us PM's .

you have made alot of post since you have joined, now i'm not saying that thats a bad thing, but a couple of them were about the same thing, and some about personal matter, which takes up web space, before asking question look around to see if it has been asked already

Originally posted by Burnout
yes, the drags are both faster than the escubo, something that might come in useful for you on these boards is not to brag about the escubo, it isnt all that great, and the GT-one is faster than the escubo, and I think it will outpreform the escubo in everything except rallys(duh) it is also more fun to drive.

also, like everyone else has said, using up boards for personal matters isn't quite right, us PM's .

you have made alot of post since you have joined, now i'm not saying that thats a bad thing, but a couple of them were about the same thing, and some about personal matter, which takes up web space, before asking question look around to see if it has been asked already

pppppppsssssstttttttt, I think its spelt escuDo ;) :D

sorry about this everyone!! Me and nice7 have an argument going..............which is fastest car, one better than the escudo, there are probably a couple but he does'nt give up. Please help me get this straight, and tell the kid that there are things faster than the escudo, he just a stubborn little.... :rolleyes: so post the the fastest car in GT2 please and this will be over.

The fastest car is the one you can go fastest in. This may not be the same car for everybody. Over - and - out.

drags, but only for draging(duh)
then GT-one
escuDo
then, well after that there are a whole bunch of cars that r about the same,
this is what i have come to conclusions with

Me and aski47 have a little bit of unfinished buisness to attend to I'll beat you with two eys shut with the escdo Aski47

Rumple Foreskin
come on now thats not very nice.
Some time i can be nice and sometimes not depends on what kinda of mood i am in

Originally posted by nice7
Rumple Foreskin
come on now thats not very nice.
Some time i can be nice and sometimes not depends on what kinda of mood i am in

Hmmm...

Very interesting. Tell us more :rolleyes:

Nice7 - that's fine and all, but use PM next time you have to unleash a mood swing on someone.

Also, you are not limited to one thought per post. Try to consolidate them a bit. :)

I race faster with the Escudo than the GT one...I like a lot 4WD cars and Escudo is the car: speed and a nice control heehe..

Originally posted by pupik
Hey, nice7!

Do NOT use the boards for personal attacks. Use the Private Messenging for that purpose.

I'm trying to be kind about all this. Someone else may not be as good-hearted about this.
👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back