Toca Race Driver 2 - £19.99 on Play.com

• Thread starter dcr22B
  • 9 comments
Morning all,

I've just gotten an e-mail from Play.com to say that they are selling off Toca Race Driver for £19.99.

Can anyone tell me is the game any good as to be honest I was a bit disappointed with Race Driver 1?? Or am I better off saving my money and waiting until the end of February for GT4?

Award for clown of the year goes to me, it's actually Codemasters and not Play who are selling the game for £19.99.

It's still £29.99 on Play! 💡

I totally want fries with that.

Attachments

• mcrally.JPG
    mcrally.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 37
dcr22B
Morning all,

I've just gotten an e-mail from Play.com to say that they are selling off Toca Race Driver for £19.99.

Can anyone tell me is the game any good as to be honest I was a bit disappointed with Race Driver 1?? Or am I better off saving my money and waiting until the end of February for GT4?

Why waste your money when Enthusia and GT4 are just around the corner.
Toca1 was new, Toca2 was great ( A classic ), I was very desapointed with Toca Racedriver 1 ( average graphics , arcadish physics, crappy stort ) and I didn't even bother to look for Racedriver 2 on my reseller's shelves.
Codemasters used to make so good racing sims.

I am die hard GT fan, but got ToCA Race Car Driver 2 for xmas....love the game, I am just getting my skillz in order to play online....so many cars on the tracks makes it really enjoyable and challenging. Especially with damage...

TwinTurboJay
I am die hard GT fan, but got ToCA Race Car Driver 2 for xmas....love the game, I am just getting my skillz in order to play online....so many cars on the tracks makes it really enjoyable and challenging. Especially with damage...
I have to agree...

I think it's a very good game. It works very well with the DFPro and I has DDigital Surround Sound (not in Gt3)!!!!!! Not to mention the damage, the massive amount of cars in the track, and of course, the excellent Online mode. So it gets pretty competetive and it doesn't seem to get old...

GT4 will rule online or offline, and I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biased turkey
Why waste your money when Enthusia and GT4 are just around the corner.
Toca1 was new, Toca2 was great ( A classic ), I was very desapointed with Toca Racedriver 1 ( average graphics , arcadish physics, crappy stort ) and I didn't even bother to look for Racedriver 2 on my reseller's shelves.
Codemasters used to make so good racing sims.

That's exactly what I was thinking so I'll stick with WRC4 until GT4 comes out.

Back