TOCA Race Driver/V8 Supercars - Good News for PS2 Logitech Users

• Thread starter vat_man
  • 5 comments

vat_man

Staff Emeritus
A response from Codemasters to my inquiry is given below....
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Toca Race Driver. Your query was dealt with by Paul.

TOCA Race driver is compatible and has been tested with both the Logitech Formula Force and Logitech Driving Force wheels as well as of course the Sony Dual Shoch 2 controller. Other wheels/controllers may work but we cannot guarantee this.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woo hoo!!!!

Originally posted by Dudebusta
still gotta gets me a PS2. in your opinion whats the best steering wheel to get?

Everyone has a complaint about all of them. For GT3, the Logitech wheel is probably your best bet. They are spacifically designed to work with eachother. Though the paddle shifters don't work so well in a full lock turn, as many people have reported.

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by Angel O'Death
hey vat, ask em if it will work with the Force RS. EA got it working with F12002. i wanna use my damn wheel on the PS2 dammit! :mad:
Just pop over to the Codemasters site and go to contacts - they got back to me same day.

Dudebusta - I would agree with LoudMusic, it's the one they're all developing for on the PS2 so you're pretty safe - although I was shocked to find V-Rally 3 doesn't!

Back