TOCA Race Driver, Which version vill you buy?

• Thread starter CloneHead
  • 10 comments

PS2 or PC?

• PS2

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • PC

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PS2 - the PC won't have a problem with it, but it prevents fighting with the other half when she wants to play Sim City 3000!

I was under the impression there was an X-Box version - we had shots of X-Box and PS2 versions that stirred a fair bit of debate as to graphical differences!

PS2 I dont think either of my current PC`s could hack it (Celeron 400mhz :lol: PII 266 :lol: ). Does anyone know the rough specs for the game im getting a PIII 1Ghz with 512mb ddr. Maybe Ill buy both versions if I can

Originally posted by vat_man
PS2 - the PC won't have a problem with it, but it prevents fighting with the other half when she wants to play Sim City 3000!

I was under the impression there was an X-Box version - we had shots of X-Box and PS2 versions that stirred a fair bit of debate as to graphical differences!

"The other half" :P I've got that problem too, and my new viruskiller didn't even cure it. :D

I remeber the Xbox vs. PS2 thread, but if you head over to the official site, they only mention PC and PS2 games.
So my guess is that all of the screens that everybody thought was Xbox is actually PC.

From those videos on the codemasters site ive just realised, that they have the 2001 bttc season :mad: that has to be the most boring BTTc year in a long while I think the grid had a total of 6 Touring cars (real life gran turismo) and then the rest were privateers. I remember later on they let the slower cars have a lap and a bit advantage because the racing was soo dull. I hope its not like that in the actual game.

Well, I think you have a few other series to choose from - but knowing these guys from the old PSX TOCA games, the racing will be hand to hand combat. The grids have been confirmed as 14 cars.

You might be right on the PC/Xbox thing, Clonehead.

Back