Tokyo 600pp 1.27 tune/car choice help

I short of give up WTC Tokyo 600pp rain after trying different cars/settings as posted here and in YouTube. I tried various variations of tunes for Mazda RX7 swapped, M3 swapped, Mitsubishi GTO, F430, 911 GT3, Nissan GTR 17, Alpines, even Group C cars and FT 1500 with full ballast and comfort tires, I could not get better than 4th place. Those top 3 cars must have at least 700pp, I could not even get close to them. I found that those 600pp tunes that are said to be compatible with 1.27 no longer work, as not only I could not reproduced the pp value after following everything, but some tunes I found in YouTube the tuners’ car can climb up to the third position from start to the end of the straight, but when I duplicate that tune I could not even go up to 10th position, and these videos are said to be a month old only. I spent so much credit on this race, most of my grinds end up spending on cars for this race. Would appreciate if anyone could share a tune that works now. Thank you

I can’t win it either even with Praiano’s tune for the swapped MR2 on Easy difficulty and I still got crushed. I tried the Diablo GT and I was in 2nd place until I needed to pit before anyone else had. Thankfully Sardegna Spa and Le Mans are easy as pie and I’ll be able to afford every car with just those three…

Car choice is not so important, as to learn racing line.
You must be carefull for the first 2 laps, and after you are getting enough grip even on RH.

You need a car with a high top speed. 185 mph minimum. 195 is much better. Over 200 is OP. That's where you do the majority of your passing. The back side of the track is just a game of keep up, which isn't too hard when you know where the car needs to be.

Here is my how to video for running Tokyo:

I short of give up WTC Tokyo 600pp rain after trying different cars/settings as posted here and in YouTube. I tried various variations of tunes for Mazda RX7 swapped, M3 swapped, Mitsubishi GTO, F430, 911 GT3, Nissan GTR 17, Alpines, even Group C cars and FT 1500 with full ballast and comfort tires, I could not get better than 4th place. Those top 3 cars must have at least 700pp, I could not even get close to them. I found that those 600pp tunes that are said to be compatible with 1.27 no longer work, as not only I could not reproduced the pp value after following everything, but some tunes I found in YouTube the tuners’ car can climb up to the third position from start to the end of the straight, but when I duplicate that tune I could not even go up to 10th position, and these videos are said to be a month old only. I spent so much credit on this race, most of my grinds end up spending on cars for this race. Would appreciate if anyone could share a tune that works now. Thank you
Praiano’s Boss 429 1.25 tune works very well.Run sport soft at first FM3 or 4 then I switch to hards and that’s it.You can even pit again if you want.
You can also use cappuccino swap tune if you have the motor.

Last edited:
Praiano’s Boss 429 1.25 tune works very well.Run sport soft at first FM3 or 4 then I switch to hards and that’s it.You can even pit again if you want.
You can also use cappuccino swap tune if you have the motor.

Indeed! I use Praiano’s Boss 429 as a base to try at first but did not follow everything because the wide body mod costs 100k! The car came to 58xpp, so I thought I would use that to try and see how far behind I would be and then decide whether to take that plunge and spend that 100k on wide body. Right off the bat I know that car has potential as at the end of the straight I could be in 5th which is the first time I could climb that high, then after the first few turns which i was trying to get a feeling of the car I dropped down to 8th but the car is powerful enough for me to catch up. Then after some laps I got used to the car. At 7th lap I was second, but need to pit for tires and fuel, and I elected for Sports Soft which turn out to be a mistake, as even though I could take lead at the 9th lap, I needed to pit in at 11th for a fresh set of tires. I then managed to take lead again at the end before the hairpin, which was close. All in all, this car works and have ample power to win by more margin. Thanks Praiano and stratotone for the tip

Last edited:
Indeed! I use Praiano’s Boss 429 as a base to try at first but did not follow everything because the wide body mod costs 100k! The car came to 58xpp, so I thought I would use that to try and see how far behind I would be and then decide whether to take that plunge and spend that 100k on wide body. Right off the bat I know that car has potential as at the end of the straight I could be in 5th which is the first time I could climb that high, then after the first few turns which i was trying to get a feeling of the car I dropped down to 8th but the car is powerful enough for me to catch up. Then after some laps I got used to the car. At 7th lap I was second, but need to pit for tires and fuel, and I elected for Sports Soft which turn out to be a mistake, as even though I could take lead at the 9th lap, I needed to pit in at 11th for a fresh set of tires. I then managed to take lead again at the end before the hairpin, which was close. All in all, this car works and have ample power to win by more margin. Thanks Praiano and stratotone for the tip
You can also put on some engine mods that raise power and hardly raise pp at all..Can’t remember what but if you click on them you’ll see which to buy.I’m talking about the top row like bore or crank. Sometimes you can use close ratio high trans and save up to ten pp….Good luck!

You can also put on some engine mods that raise power and hardly raise pp at all..Can’t remember what but if you click on them you’ll see which to buy.I’m talking about the top row like bore or crank. Sometimes you can use close ratio high trans and save up to ten pp….Good luck!
This car is glitched..You can put bore and ports on it and not raise pp.Using close ratio Tran is same as race Tran.Not usually the case

I just did this race again and you should start with FM2 and make sure your 5th gear is set for 374.You can wall ride the first two corners if you’re just grinding credits and don’t care then switch to fm3 for back stretc. I switched to sport hard and fuel at end of lap 6. Car still handles good with SH.Don’t let AI touch your sides and you can get clean race. As long as you don’t rear end them or touch sides it’s clean. You should be able to lap them by 9th or 10th lap but be careful as they speed up on corners when you try to pass.Good luck

If you have the engine do the swap and use Cappuccino

But one of my best is Audi R8

Just one pit stop with Audi on FM1 and no tires. Easy win

Last edited:
The porsche is one of the best cars to drive that i've tried one here. Without even wall riding. The supra is so hard to drive but I did a sub 25 min race.
20230216_001416.jpg
20230216_001558.jpg
20230216_001639.jpg
20230216_001644.jpg
20230216_001344.jpg

Attachments

• 20230216_001606.jpg
    20230216_001606.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 72
Back