Tokyo Drift Evo 8

you really should be shifting out of 3rd more than you were. your losing power just sitting there redlining through the whole corner.

Suzuki
you really should be shifting out of 3rd more than you were. your losing power just sitting there redlining through the whole corner.
It also damages the cars hp, not by much but it will drop a few hp if you constantly redline through corners like you do.

You are just going way to fast!!!:ouch:

Here some things you could do::sly:

Try to go slower (Drifting is not about how fast you are only how good)

Downtune your car a little

Try bigger track

Try 1 of these maybe it will help

(omdat je NL bent) probeer maar
als je me nodig het hier is email: Drifting_misteR@hotmail.com (hoofdletters)

The majority of what has been said is right on. HOwever, the main thing that hasn't been mentioned is your line. In drifting an AWD, you line is THE most important part of the drift. Unlike with a FR, once you begin your drift in an AWD, you're pretty much set on the line that you are going to take. So drive throught the course at a decent speed, 60-80 mph and look at the lines that your car takes. Then try to recreate those lines, not speeds, while drifting.

Also, that track is great for drifting so don't worry about that part.

hey whats up mani just watched ur d1gp video at fuji and imust say i like it alot it has inspired me to recreate a d1 battle like that thank you very much

-╬GenkI╬-;2373139
You are just going way to fast!!!:ouch:

Here some things you could do::sly:

Try to go slower (Drifting is not about how fast you are only how good)

Try bigger track

for One, going slower may be easier to some, but when a lancer slows it slows a lot, plus fast drifting is more exciting and challenging.

two, Bigger tracks are more lenient on your skill to reduce or widen your drift.
Smaller tracks are also more challenging.

to Add, 4WDs tend to slide towards the outside of the trun, so that's probably why the car hit the dirt so much..

Besides that, very nicely done. I really need to find time to try out the VIII

Thank you guys but if you dint knew it already i stopd drifting 2 months ago because i had accompliced everything that i wanted so maybe ill see you guys back in GT5 but for now Test Drive Unlimited Drift King:sly:

The majority of what has been said is right on. HOwever, the main thing that hasn't been mentioned is your line. In drifting an AWD, you line is THE most important part of the drift. Unlike with a FR, once you begin your drift in an AWD, you're pretty much set on the line that you are going to take. So drive throught the course at a decent speed, 60-80 mph and look at the lines that your car takes. Then try to recreate those lines, not speeds, while drifting.

Also, that track is great for drifting so don't worry about that part.

Swift is right on! The line you take is THE most important.

Back