Tokyo Endurance

Good God! This thing took 2 hours, 40 minutes in the Opel touring car. Luckily, I won the GT one road car, as opposed to something like the C west silvia. If I had recieved that I would have cried. Are any of the other endurances longer? Doing the Leguna Seca today when I get a chance.

Originally posted by kpwracecrew
Good God! This thing took 2 hours, 40 minutes in the Opel touring car. Luckily, I won the GT one road car, as opposed to something like the C west silvia. If I had recieved that I would have cried. Are any of the other endurances longer? Doing the Leguna Seca today when I get a chance.

Laguna took me 90min to do I havent done the Tokyo enduro yet becuz of the length, the C west Silvia is actually a great car just like the under rated MR-S JGTC. Why did you do this race with the Opel?

I'd be hacked off if I won the GT-One Road car: I've already got one of those! Can you not use the C West Silvia in the 80's Cup?

Originally posted by kpwracecrew

There is no longer Race in GT3 as I've done them all. I used my fully modified Toyota GT One Race Car and it still took me 2:15:45.301! :eek:

I used the Arta NSX, can't remember how long it took, but I took a few breaks. I won the RX-7 LM car, which is AWESOME! But then I won the S2000 LM car, and I think I like it even more.

Back