Tokyo/Sarthe/Sardegna tunes for "rare" cars

Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 SV '15 - 768pp/Sardegna - Race Hards/Mediums

Not even really sure one needs a tune for this car, but this will do the trick if you're looking for a fast/stable road car to run Sardegna without dropping 20mil on the F1. Really don't need much more than the weight reductions and aero parts, otherwise I'd bet it could probably win with a bone stock suspension/transmission/etc.

25:51 total time in my test so it's a better choice than a lot of Gr. 3 cars. FM6 short-shifting and drafting as much as possible to get through lap(s) 6/12 before pitting. Then just run like hell for the last three laps. It won't put up individual laps as quick as the F1 but it's a second or two quicker at FM6 than the F1, so it evens out in the end.

Attachments

• IMG_1769.jpeg
    IMG_1769.jpeg
    163.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1770.jpeg
    IMG_1770.jpeg
    144.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1771.jpeg
    IMG_1771.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 47
I've actually been having fun running the Alfa 155 through Sarthe for the 825K..... lol.... just running the normal tune but with RHs and its sitting about 689 but with careful driving with IMs during the rain, it's a rocket.... I used to run the escudo but that thing was soooo twitchy.. I'm still running Sardenga with the 787B but this was just a change of pace which is nice
The Alfa 155 is a fantastic car. Stock tune is good enough that I've always just left it alone myself. That's one of the main cars I use when I want to zone out listening to a podcast and grind credits, as its so planted that you don't have to pay attention aside from watching the weather radar.

As for the Escudo I've never really been a fan... all that turbo lag just puts me off. There's a thread on the main page where a guy was tuning it specifically for Sardegna and people seemed to like it but I never bothered. 787b is hard to beat as a Sardegna grind car, really any of the old Group C's are great.

Man, it's really depressing that we have all of these races and only 3 of them pay well enough to actually run them, lol. Maybe another 100mil credits I'll finally have everything tuned and can just race what/where I want. Well, unless/until they add more 20mil cred cars, then its right back to the grind

i have a request. could you please take a look at the aston martin DB5?
I was in a time trial at Sarthe for 125 miles working on the DB5. Something didn't feel right so I finally decided to check Praiano's tune to see how he got around the rear tire-spin, only to discover I'd essentially spent an hour+ making the same tune, lol. Not the same exact settings but front ride height higher than the rear, soft rear end, etc. Tried to use his tune as a base but it didn't go any wear... If there was a way to get it "right" he would have found it.

Unfortunately it seems to be another victim alongside the DB3S, Ghia, C1 proto, etc. I finally added a wing (I know...) and that was about as good as it was going to get. So yeah, if you really want to use it I'd just use Praiano's tune as it is really good given the circumstances, and then just add a wing with 100 to 200 ballast. The number really doesn't matter as just adding it settles down the rear end when braking/exiting a corner, even with the downforce at the minimum. Though even that doesn't completely fix the issue.

This physics engine just doesn't like Aston's or Jaguar's, lol. I've been working on a Sardegna tune for the DBR9 GT1 and it's been 4-5 days without really making a lot of progress. Hoping we get a physics tweak in the Jan update specifically for these old classics (though I'm afraid if that happens something else is going to break...)

Last edited:
BMW M3 E46 '03 - 678pp/Sarthe - Race Hards/Mediums

No rear diffuser. Left some play in the suspension so you can throw it around corners at full throttle, but half-throttle will avoid that.

If you want it more planted: set the anti-roll bars to 6/6. 2.50 for rear natural frequency. \/0.10 for the front toe. LSD:15/12/30

FM5/6 for 3 laps. Not much to say, it's a fun car but the lap times are middle of the pack. It's a blast when you can run it at FM1/2, and is quite a bit quicker as well, but it eats a LOT of fuel.

Oh, and the Carbon brakes aren't needed. Didn't even know I had them until I saw the photo. Race brakes will work exactly the same on this car.

Attachments

• IMG_1774.jpeg
    IMG_1774.jpeg
    145.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1775.jpeg
    IMG_1775.jpeg
    151.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1776.jpeg
    IMG_1776.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
McLaren F1 '94 - 750PP+ for Sardegna - Race Mediums

I've kept the power down to save a bit of fuel. I personally think the carbon-ceramic brakes make a big difference on this car though the will wear the tires quicker. They seem to be cosmetic-only on a lot of cars but are certainly functional on the F1. Run FM6 and pit after lap 5 and 10. Overall time is no where near the top Gr. 1 cars for this race but it can do 1:38 and better laps, probably quicker if you add more power. A One-stop may be possible by lowering power a bit more and extreme short-shifting.

If you're not used to running road cars at Sardegna realize you can't carry the speed through corners they way a GT3/GT2/LMP1 car can, but once you learn your brake points and how to stretch the fuel it can be pretty fun. It's a nice change of pace, and a good way to start making those 20mil credits back, lol.
Thank you! Works great for me.

Thanks for these setups! So far, I’ve tried both 250 GT(O) Ferraris and the Porsche 917. All of them drive well after being in my garage collecting dust for so long ;) . I’ll try the others as well.
A nice way to keep GT7 interesting!

Thanks for these setups! So far, I’ve tried both 250 GT(O) Ferraris and the Porsche 917. All of them drive well after being in my garage collecting dust for so long ;) . I’ll try the others as well.
A nice way to keep GT7 interesting!
Good to hear people like using these. For a while I was just putting them up and no one even looked at them, but it was really just to give myself something to do in the game... Like right now I'm working on the 911 GT3 997 and the Carrera GT for Sardegna, and if not for trying to find a way to make them competitive while getting 6 laps before pitting, I probably wouldn't be playing at all.

I've learned enough about the tuning system in just the last couple weeks that I really need to revisit a lot of the earlier as I bet there are issues that can be improved upon. So if you're using one and find a problem, let me know and I'll take a look at it.

RUF CTR3 '07 - 755pp/Sardegna - Race Hards/Mediums

Surprisingly good fuel economy. Even with the ECU/Power Restrictor at max 6 laps is still possible. At 800 horsepower and under you can let it rev out a bit, though it doesn't put up the kind of laps one would expect at those power levels. About 1:41 at FM6. 1:37 at FM1. My one test race was a 26:12 but I also had traffic problems, so 10-20sec better will be easy if the AI behaves.

Tires are a bigger issue than fuel with this car as the rear's wear quickly with all that weight on the back, so the standard 6/12 pit stops applies. Medium and High RPM turbo are both viable. Medium is a little quicker out of corners but is more likely to spin if you get greedy with the throttle. Fun and fairly easy road car for those not used to road cars in this race. If the front is too "loose" (or you want it more loose) use the front toe. \/0.05-0.10 to be a bit more stiff, \/0.15-0.17 to make it more loose. Oh, and brake a spilt-second before you think you should... I'm still not settled on the brake sensitivity so play with that value (5 is more aggressive braking, 60 is least aggressive)

Attachments

• IMG_1779.jpeg
    IMG_1779.jpeg
    150.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1778.jpeg
    IMG_1778.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1777.jpeg
    IMG_1777.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 41
Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion '97 - 757pp/Sardegna - Race Hards/Mediums

FM6. Pit after laps 6/12, take on mediums after the lap 12 stop as well as 2/3 or more to run at FM3 or quicker to finish the race.
You may need it on hard or even normal as this car has just enough downforce that it limits its top speed a tad, but not enough that it carves-up the corners. Short-shift as usual, and as with most cars medium turbo will be quicker when short-shifting, but be careful on corner exit. Though the difference between medium and high turbo is about 0.5sec, so it doesn't really matter. Really fun car when you rev it high and throw it around, but for this race its kind of boring (which is why I drug my feet on putting this up)

Attachments

• IMG_1780.jpeg
    IMG_1780.jpeg
    153.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1781.jpeg
    IMG_1781.jpeg
    149.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1782.jpeg
    IMG_1782.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 39
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - 700pp/Sarthe - Race Hards

Really quick car but it's got a quirk, hence the high amount of ballast. I think weight reduction 2 should be plenty if you only plan to use it at Sarthe. If you go that route just add enough ballast to get it to 49:51 weight distro and adjust power as needed to get it at/under 700pp.

FM5/6 for 3 laps. It's not the fastest at FM6 but it surprised me when I ran it at FM1, breaking into the top 10 for lap records at Sarthe in the 600-700pp category (ie pretty much every car of the 100 or more I've TT'd at Sarthe)
Careful with 1st; sometimes it's fine, sometimes it likes to spin. Great car for this race, but it really comes alive at Sardegna...

Attachments

• IMG_1785.jpeg
    IMG_1785.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1784.jpeg
    IMG_1784.jpeg
    145.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1783.jpeg
    IMG_1783.jpeg
    160.4 KB · Views: 36
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - 760pp/Max for Sardegna - Race Hards/Mediums

This is where the Speed 6 really shines, which really surprised me. Though it has a really good power:weight ratio, and is quite nimble when you get used to its quirks, so maybe it shouldn't be a surprise. Great fuel economy, so good that one can even run FM5 if you want to short-shift; FM6 if you want to rev it out half-way. Will put up GT3-esque laps if the AI isn't in the way and I finished just a hair above 26min (26:02) though I know I can lower that overall time. Lap times weren't mind-blowing, with the best being a 1:38, but its about as consistent in its lap times as a race car, and that's what makes it great.

Pit after 6/12, though if you find the right line and you're easy on the throttle its possible to make it 7 laps with both tires and fuel, so its really close to being a one-stop car (which I'll be attempting to adjust it in order to achieve this)

Careful on the throttle coming out of the sharp 90 degree turns as first is hard to predict, though it should be stable enough to not spin you out. I really like the tune but kind of feel there is room to make it a more universal setup, so I may update it soon. Definitely one of the best road cars I've ran in this race, and I've ran nearly every sports/super car in the game at Sardegna. Now we just need some more TVR's to keep it company!

Attachments

• IMG_1787.jpeg
    IMG_1787.jpeg
    162.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1788.jpeg
    IMG_1788.jpeg
    145.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1789.jpeg
    IMG_1789.jpeg
    150 KB · Views: 39
McLaren P1 GTR '16 - 800pp/Sardegna - Race Hards

Never thought this car could be viable at Sardegna due to the hybrid/battery system, but it only loses about a second per lap once the battery dies 6-7 laps in, so it's still putting up 1:41 or better with a dead battery at FM6. There also must be a glitch where the fuel economy doesn't decrease when the battery dies, so getting 6 laps between pits is easy to do.

Attachments

• IMG_1794.jpeg
    IMG_1794.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1795.jpeg
    IMG_1795.jpeg
    145.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1796.jpeg
    IMG_1796.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 46
Honda NSX Type R '02 - 766pp/Maxed for Sardegna - Race Hards/Mediums

Mix of FM5/6 to make it 6 laps. Pit after 6/12. Surprisingly quick on this track while having pretty good gas mileage. It won't put up 1:35's (at least in my hands) but is quick enough for a victory. Faster than any tune I've come up with for the '02 NSX/NSX GT500 engine swap... Though the physics bugs are most of that car/engine combo's problem. Close-ish race on hard, but on easy/normal this thing wins easily.

Attachments

• IMG_1790.jpeg
    IMG_1790.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1791.jpeg
    IMG_1791.jpeg
    145.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1792.jpeg
    IMG_1792.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 51
Jaguar XJ13 '66 - 700pp/Sarthe - Race Hards

For some reason I thought Praiano already had a tune for this up but when I went to see how he handled first gear there was none to be found. Since I was working on a Sardegna tune a 700pp tune was much easier to get into shape. 1st/2nd will still step-out on you if you're greedy on the throttle, but it can be easily caught so it was left in. FM4/5 for 3 laps @ about 4:10 per lap. Around 4:05 or better at FM1, but brake a few meters sooner than your normal brake-point as it can hit close to 200mph at full fuel sip.

Attachments

• IMG_1797.jpeg
    IMG_1797.jpeg
    164.6 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1798.jpeg
    IMG_1798.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1799.jpeg
    IMG_1799.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 - 700pp/Sarthe - Race Hards

Might as well finish the LeMans Trophy trifecta... FM4/5 for 3 laps. Runs about the same as the XJ13 and 330 P4 in terms of laps. I think this is the easiest of the three to push hard, but it might just be my bias from using it so often. The steering is quite sensitive so if you don't like it one could drop the front toe to \/0.03-\/0.05.

Hoping to find a way to squeeze 6 laps out of a tank to run it at Sardegna but I might need a second copy & a miracle Titanium Rods/Pistons score to pull it off without using the supercharger (which really sucks the fuel down) But that's for another time...

Attachments

• IMG_1801.jpeg
    IMG_1801.jpeg
    165.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1802.jpeg
    IMG_1802.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1803.jpeg
    IMG_1803.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Mercedes-Benz 300 SL (W194) '52 - 545pp - Sports Softs

This was tuned at Nurb GP, Suzuka East, and Sarthe. It's a much better fit for the former two (set the final gear so that top speed is about 245km/hr for these shorter tracks) but even there it still has the "pendulum" braking if the wheel isn't perfectly straight. You can get it out completely for higher speed tracks but it's not a fun car to drive, so I just left it somewhat enjoyable for slower tracks.
Tops around 160mph at FM1 for Sarthe, plus it takes a long time to get there so it's not viable at Tokyo either. The included transmission gearing is setup for Sarthe/Spa/Sardegna, but just raise the final gear for shorter, slower courses.

It's kind of fun to just cruise around Brands Hatch or Watkins Glen on Sports hards/mediums. At Suzuka East it runs about as quick as the Alfa Giulia TZ2 '65, like 58sec laps, though the latter is a better car, imo. I may have a WTC 700 easy-only tune for the Alfa just for the hell of it.

It's just a shame we don't have any 500-580pp content that pays well enough to bother as it could be a nice change of pace, and we have plenty of cars that would do great in that range. But PD would have to both add the content and fix the physics... Maybe in 2024, lol.

Attachments

• IMG_1806.jpeg
    IMG_1806.jpeg
    151.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1805.jpeg
    IMG_1805.jpeg
    145.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1804.jpeg
    IMG_1804.jpeg
    162.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 - 700pp/Sarthe - Race Hards

Stable and very adjustable. I've been playing around with the anti-lag system lately but if the hiss annoys you it won't make a huge difference to drop it, and it will get slightly better fuel economy at the cost of slightly slower acceleration. Medium turbo works well too. FM4/5 for 3 laps.
It's not the quickest road car but it's certainly quick enough for Sarthe.

Attachments

• IMG_1807.jpeg
    IMG_1807.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1808.jpeg
    IMG_1808.jpeg
    143.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1810.jpeg
    IMG_1810.jpeg
    157.6 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Ferrari 330 P4 '67 - 750+pp/Sardegna - Race Hards/Mediums/Softs

This has become my favorite Sardegna car over the last couple weeks. Worked on probably 10 different tunes for it and while others were more stable, more user-friendly, or made more sense on paper, this is the one that was the fastest and most engaging. High risk/high reward setup I guess you could say. Treat it like a road car and be very careful on the throttle in corners, on uneven ground (after turn 1), or when near the AI. They can and will punt this little car off the track, and it doesn't have the weight to fight back...

One-stop at FM6 short-shifting with a pit after lap 8. I prefer pitting after 7 and 13, then grabbing some race softs to really push it to the limit for the last two laps. It's right around a 27min total regardless of pit strategy, though one-stop is a tad quicker.

Attachments

• IMG_1816.jpeg
    IMG_1816.jpeg
    152.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1812.jpeg
    IMG_1812.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1811.jpeg
    IMG_1811.jpeg
    161.4 KB · Views: 33
Please, can you make the tune for Corvette Concept ‘69, beautiful car but unacceptable behaviour. Thanks in advance.
I wish I could... I've been trying to get the C1, as well as the Aston DB3S, D-Type, Ghia Roadster, etc into a drivable state for a while.
I THINK it's because they can't have downforce added, and that downforce is somehow masking a fatal flaw in these 50's/60's roadsters that are FR with a short wheel base. I'll take a look at it again, it has been a few weeks since I've even tried, but I can't promise anything.

Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo/GT500 NSX '16 swap - 778pp/Sardegna - Race Hards/Mediums - Work in Progress

There seems to be an issue with the car's body work dragging on the tarmac of many tracks after performing this swap. This is about the best I've gotten it thus far, though I will be trying to improve it very soon. FM4-FM6 for 6-7 laps. FM6 can easily make it a one-stop in terms of fuel, but the tires will probably be shot after 7 laps. I've not done a lot of testing at FM1 and it may require braking sensitivity adjustment at full fuel-sip.

Attachments

• IMG_1817.jpeg
    IMG_1817.jpeg
    162.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1818.jpeg
    IMG_1818.jpeg
    146 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1819.jpeg
    IMG_1819.jpeg
    151.3 KB · Views: 20
Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo/GT500 NSX '16 swap - 700pp/Sarthe - Race Hards

Due to the high downforce minimums it's not going to hit really high top speeds, but it decimates the corners. 4:05 was about my quickest lap, but similar laps consistently. It's absolutely glued to the road, so moderate rain rain is okay (once the gauge is above half you need rain tires) and lets you cruise 4 laps before pitting at a mix of FM1/2. Unfortunately, removing the wing does not decrease the minimum downforce (it does nothing... purely cosmetic) in order to get higher speeds. You could pile more weight on and pick up some more power that way, just keep the distribution at 48:52-46:54 and the suspension should still be totally fine. I prefer medium turbo but high rpm works well too.

Attachments

• IMG_1824.jpeg
    IMG_1824.jpeg
    150.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1823.jpeg
    IMG_1823.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1822.jpeg
    IMG_1822.jpeg
    158.7 KB · Views: 51
Lamborghini Muira : What height wing did you use?

Great tune, it took out the tail-happy braking trait.

Excellent, thanks.

Last edited:
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype '67 - 700pp - Race Hards - With Wing

Unlike the other 700pp tune this one can can put up laps well under 4:00. It's a lot of power for such a light car, so careful on the throttle, especially at FM1/2. It's only capable of 3 laps at FM6 unlike the stock-ish tune due to all of the permanent engine upgrades.
It's a top-tier road car for Sarthe in lap times once you get the "feel" of it (not that it matters... Still fun to go fast though!)

Note: This is a different car than used for the 600pp and 700pp "no wing" tune. If you only have one Miura keep that in mind before doing the permanent upgrades as this is essentially a maxed tune.
I used this for the Mangusta-(no, not that Dior abomination). It’s excellent on the Muira and equally as fine on the Mangusta. I fiddled with the speeds in gears and kept the same final drive gear.

It’s a narrow body.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
I wish I could... I've been trying to get the C1, as well as the Aston DB3S, D-Type, Ghia Roadster, etc into a drivable state for a while.
I THINK it's because they can't have downforce added, and that downforce is somehow masking a fatal flaw in these 50's/60's roadsters that are FR with a short wheel base. I'll take a look at it again, it has been a few weeks since I've even tried, but I can't promise anything.
Regarding the DB3s,i have added a tune for it that makes it eminently driveable,the settings for it defy all logic totally but it does need a modicum of finess to drive it.I also have a decent tune for the D Type which i will post.I mainly tune the Classics from the Legendary Vendor.I have pretty much sorted them all to be a winning car on the race by a large margin.I regularly get 2 + mins lead on the 330 P4 and not far from that with the DB3s.

I used this for the Mangusta-(no, not that Dior abomination). It’s excellent on the Muira and equally as fine on the Mangusta. I fiddled with the speeds in gears and kept the same final drive gear.

It’s a narrow body.

Thanks again.
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype '67 - 700pp - Race Hards - With Wing

Unlike the other 700pp tune this one can can put up laps well under 4:00. It's a lot of power for such a light car, so careful on the throttle, especially at FM1/2. It's only capable of 3 laps at FM6 unlike the stock-ish tune due to all of the permanent engine upgrades.
It's a top-tier road car for Sarthe in lap times once you get the "feel" of it (not that it matters... Still fun to go fast though!)

Note: This is a different car than used for the 600pp and 700pp "no wing" tune. If you only have one Miura keep that in mind before doing the permanent upgrades as this is essentially a maxed tune.
I used it again, only on a wide body. Still great. Thanks.

Porsche Carrera RS (901) '73 - 659pp/Maxed for Sarthe - Race Hards/Mediums

Wide-body, with all weight reductions, perm engine upgrades, and increased stiffness. I'm not settled on how I want this to end up given the baffling decision to give it front downforce and no rear, lol. So I may update it soon. It would be a hell of a hard car to win at Sarthe on hard. Managed to eek out a victory on my first attempt on normal though.

FM3/4 mix for three laps. I normally wouldn't ballast a 911 this heavily but it was comically tail-happy at 40:60 and destroying tires; one doesn't need a tune if they just want to slide around corners as stock accomplishes this quite well. Trail-braking into corners is very much your friend with this car thanks to no down force. I could have made it really stiff but it would have killed any character the car had, so just lightly tail-brake and it'll be smooth. Not the quickest 911; I managed a 4:11 in a TT one time, but during the actual race I was putting up 4:23-ish laps. High-RPM and Medium RPM Turbo both work fine. I prefer high rpm but the earlier turbo-spool with the medium can make cornering a little more lively.

Really dejected we didn't get a fix for the physics but I do plan to at least put up a Honda RA272 tune in a minute.

Attachments

• IMG_1827.jpeg
    IMG_1827.jpeg
    156.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1828.jpeg
    IMG_1828.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1829.jpeg
    IMG_1829.jpeg
    149.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Honda RA272 '65 - 666pp/Sarthe - Any Racing Tires

I took the lazy way out and went with the jacked-up ride height... But it's an open-wheel so at least it doesn't look stupid like road cars all jacked-up, lol. Very conservative tune, airing as far on the safest side possible while still being able to turn at all. On that note: follow the game's recommended gearing for each turn. Not sure if it's my gearbox setting or what but staying in 3rd when it wants to be in 2nd can cost you a penalty at Sarthe on many corners, so I recommend running it in a time trial for a few laps to get a feel for it.
raising the front toe or lowering the rear toe will give it a little more turn-in (I wouldn't go much lower on front ride-height as the braking wobble sneaks back in) The "pendulum" is largely gone, but brake early going into the curved braking zone at the end of the Mulsanne. Use light trail-braking if it starts to wobble and it'll straighten out.

I't's a bit stiff for my tastes, but I manage 5-10sec faster per lap compared to the stock setup. FM1 will run at least 4-5 laps, so tires/rain are the only concern, and even with these really tall gears it still hits 205mph. I've not tested the medium-rpm turbo but am guessing it will work just fine, but you may need to raise the final gear of the transmission (to about 355km/hr top speed)

I plan to play around with it at Sardegna in the coming days, so if I find a way to loosen it up for that course the results will follow.

Attachments

• IMG_1830.jpeg
    IMG_1830.jpeg
    151.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1831.jpeg
    IMG_1831.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1832.jpeg
    IMG_1832.jpeg
    136.3 KB · Views: 21
Lamborghini Muira : What height wing did you use?

Great tune, it took out the tail-happy braking trait.

Excellent, thanks.
Sorry for the month-long delay! I got kind of burnt-out and didn't log-in for a while...

I used the low wing, though on one of the liveries I've used that can't be edited I believe it had a medium wing. They all perform the same, but I think the lower one looks a little more discreet.
Regarding the DB3s,i have added a tune for it that makes it eminently driveable,the settings for it defy all logic totally but it does need a modicum of finess to drive it.I also have a decent tune for the D Type which i will post.I mainly tune the Classics from the Legendary Vendor.I have pretty much sorted them all to be a winning car on the race by a large margin.I regularly get 2 + mins lead on the 330 P4 and not far from that with the DB3s.
If you don't have a thread you're posting them in you are welcome to post them here if you want. I can add them to the first post so people can find them easier, and credit your work, obviously. Either way I'd love to try your DB3S and D-Type tunes! I've got one for each myself but the settings are so strange and the driving feel is so strange I've avoided posting them, lol.

"Sorry for the month-long delay! I got kind of burnt-out and didn't log-in for a while...

I used the low wing, though on one of the liveries I've used that can't be edited I believe it had a medium wing. They all perform the same, but I think the lower one looks a little more discreet."

=======================================

It's always good to take off for a bit.

Thanks for all your work on these tough cases. It's much appreciated.

Last edited:
"Sorry for the month-long delay! I got kind of burnt-out and didn't log-in for a while...

I used the low wing, though on one of the liveries I've used that can't be edited I believe it had a medium wing. They all perform the same, but I think the lower one looks a little more discreet."

=======================================

It's always good to take off for a bit.

Thanks for all your work on these tough cases. It's much appreciated.
If it weren't for people using these tunes I probably would have quit the game for good, so thank you, really. Bought the game day 1 and was done with most of the content by May or June, and so little has been added to the single player game in that time that it's hard to stick around at times. Still have the Spa and Nurburgring Circuit Experience to gold, but other than that tuning and running random cars at Sarthe/Sardena/Tokyo is all that is keeping me playing. I do like to be able to help other players on car setups, even though I may not be the best at it by any stretch...

I could probably add 5 alternate tunes for the Miura, F1, Mk1 GT40, and a few other cars I spend so much time in, lol. So if you ever have a car where you'd like it to be fine-tuned to your driving style don't hesitate to ask. I literally have nothing else to do in the game... So tuning requests for a specific track, whatever, I'll do my best to make it happen (current physics engine permitting)

Back