Tokyo Xtream Racer Zero

• Thread starter Godspeed
  • 4 comments
While I waited for the release of GT3 I played Tokyo Xtream Racer Zero. I thought it was very well planed. It is definatly not GT3 but fun and very addictive. Think of GT for street racing and with a strech of road that takes over an hour to drive the full course it makes for alot of fun. Lots of cars an parts you can adjust your upgrades, buy and sell cars. The best part about the game was the real time clock. That only at certian times of the day can you race certain people. so you wanna race that crazy DJ/ wait until the weekend and race him at 4 in the morning. All in all it was very fun and a wonderful game to pass the waiting time.

Originally posted by Godspeed
While I waited for the release of GT3 I played Tokyo Xtream Racer Zero. I thought it was very well planed. It is definatly not GT3 but fun and very addictive. Think of GT for street racing and with a strech of road that takes over an hour to drive the full course it makes for alot of fun. Lots of cars an parts you can adjust your upgrades, buy and sell cars. The best part about the game was the real time clock. That only at certian times of the day can you race certain people. so you wanna race that crazy DJ/ wait until the weekend and race him at 4 in the morning. All in all it was very fun and a wonderful game to pass the waiting time.

Great post!! We need more feedback on games like this.

I think I might rent it now..:D :)

What up,

I just rented the game for the second time. The first time I was new the idea of fine tuning your cars for max power. Then I bought GT3 abd learning alot more about car tuning, because I became very goog at it on GT3. But, eversince I rented it again it seems like I'm back to square one. Please help me out, and gimme some advice. I know that you have to look at a car's powerband, but I don't know how to utilize the info and use it to my advantage. Please help me out thanks.

Thanks

Originally posted by Avenger803
this game sounds cool but i have my doubts................

You should check it out, it's actually a really great game (series if you have a dreamcast) The graphics are pretty good too.

Back