Top Score Drift Run -Video-

I get nothing. I clicked the link, and it just sat there loading for fifteen minutes until I finally shut it off.

How about something a bit more suited to video hosting, like YouTube?

I get nothing. I clicked the link, and it just sat there loading for fifteen minutes until I finally shut it off.

How about something a bit more suited to video hosting, like YouTube?

don't know what to tell ya bud. youtube actually hates me. (i tried uploading it there first)

didn't work.

Do you have this replay saved? I'd love for you to post it up here so I could save it on my PS3 and share it with some friends, it's amazing. Awesome stuff man.

Do you have this replay saved? I'd love for you to post it up here so I could save it on my PS3 and share it with some friends, it's amazing. Awesome stuff man.

lol if u go on the ranks, go to the Skyline (Forward track) you can save his replay yourself lol. but unless you're talking about ME recording it, if you give me ur SN in a PM, i can send it to you.

lol if u go on the ranks, go to the Skyline (Forward track) you can save his replay yourself lol. but unless you're talking about ME recording it, if you give me ur SN in a PM, i can send it to you.

sadly, there was either a glitch, or ZERO people thought of drifting fast until last night....i was off the charts completely. i wasnt even in the top ten on any of the lists, so that replay is completely gone, except your ps3 and mine.

it took me only an hour and a half though to get back to first on all the boards. muwhaahhaha

Jeremy: I have a plan the next time I get on my ps3 to try to send those files to people on their ps3s, so add me and I'll try to send it. and thanks!

Sileighty, I saved the replay of your Skyline run with the "trick start" very impressive... I'm working on my time trials and managed to get rank 11 with the G35 coupe, I should make the top 10 today. Once I get some time trial rankings I may start learning the art of drifting. Peace

Sileighty, I saved the replay of your Skyline run with the "trick start" very impressive... I'm working on my time trials and managed to get rank 11 with the G35 coupe, I should make the top 10 today. Once I get some time trial rankings I may start learning the art of drifting. Peace

awesome, i look forward to seeing you on the boards man.

👍 very well done...I'm not near your level yet...and not as used to no FF but hey it's a demo.
You use wheel or contorller?

for a guy with such technique/skill as yours to be on top with every drift car has me scratching my head... it's only a matter of time before i dethrown you

i haven't even started using any other cars than the rear wheel drives, nor have i started the reverse track, but rest assure, i'll take ya down ;)

i'd have to disagree with you being on top drifting the G35. in the fourth section, i was surprised to have seen you get 42xx points when your car was riding the fence... which is exactly how you beat me.

for a guy with such technique/skill as yours to be on top with every drift car has me scratching my head... it's only a matter of time before i dethrown you

i haven't even started using any other cars than the rear wheel drives, nor have i started the reverse track, but rest assure, i'll take ya down ;)

You can disagree all you want, but i'm still in the top spot on everything.

If you really want, I can send you my top score drift video that I saved with the G35 from last week (if you can tell me how to send replays), which was higher, where I didn't touch the wall. Plus, if you ever try it, the wall slows you down and kills your angle, it's not a very effective way of taking the corner.

hehe, i just wanted to stir things up thats all :D

i like the fact that i've got some great competition, otherwise, i wouldnt even be playing the DEMO ;)

all i'm saying is i'm after you cyrus!!!

hehe, i just wanted to stir things up thats all :D

i like the fact that i've got some great competition, otherwise, i wouldnt even be playing the DEMO ;)

all i'm saying is i'm after you cyrus!!!

Man am I glad you were just messing with me and not being a real jerk:P

I would much rather the one person (so far) that's given me a REAL challenge be a nice person, and so I'm glad to say that I'm looking forward to you kicking my butt, and me returning the favor for as long as we play the game.

Fideles: Thanks a lot man, I did a few nearly fully 360's in the air but couldn't manage to post a top score afterwards...but I have a few ideas to make replays more interesting;)

Sup Guys. Ive got a few question regarding the drift mode.

Has anyone here drifted alot on GT4? If so how does it compare to the Demo?

1. Is it easier to drift in the drift mode?
2. Can you drift in the regular time trial mode if you wanted to?
3. Is it similar to GT4 drifting or much harder?

Im asking as I drift alot on Forza, and used to drift alot on GT4. Im just curious as to how they handled the drift mode.

Thanks

I would say drifting in the demo is easier than GT4 with a usefull ebrake but its still somewhat similar. So if you were good in GT4 the demo should be a cake.

that aside damn sileightycyrus, top across on all cars....:cheers:

im still like 1k behind you in points =/

BLKJ Side-FX:

1. I'm happy to say no, the game just has an accurate physics model that is able to recreate real drifting in whatever situation you happen to be in.

2. Yes you can.

3. GT4 drifting was horrendously ridiculous. You take a corner at 100mph with the G bar wasy past 1.0 and rip up the ebrake...the tires slide.....and nothing happens. So stopping the tires abruptly apparently does nothing. Conversely, if you are stopped and burn the tires, turn the wheel and go.....no throttle oversteer? Wtf?

They really dropped the ball with that. It's better than Forza - the cars have realistic brake lockup, unlike Forza where if you considered touching the brakes, they would lock up the front tires just for the threat of it. The throttle control is much more realistic in GT4 than Forza when you are in mid drift, and there is a distinct feeling of where your tires are pointed.

12ounD: I like that cheers smiley, haha, good choice.

I think I've seen your names on a few of the boards, keep it up.

You can disagree all you want, but i'm still in the top spot on everything.

If you really want, I can send you my top score drift video that I saved with the G35 from last week (if you can tell me how to send replays), which was higher, where I didn't touch the wall. Plus, if you ever try it, the wall slows you down and kills your angle, it's not a very effective way of taking the corner.

Sileighty, it's possible to share your replays, I posted a how to...
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=90348

Latest Posts

Back