torque99's GTP 'Fun' DriveClub Challenge_Hardcore mode#Jawehawk

• Thread starter torque99
  • 158 comments
It'll be be beaten quite easily once the proper drivers have a go, I'm just an old fart with my hands of ham and fingers of butter

:D The same with me trying to man handle those small DS4 stick buttons quickly :lol: (great for photomodes) They should make special DS4's as you get older the size of an F1 racing wheel ;) I think I am too used to a large wheel set up now for racing games.đź‘Ť

I had a little go at this last night, what a brilliant time trial, think fastbud was top when i left it last night.

Great times all:tup: I am finding this tricky (hairpin section) I lose a second getting the power down again. :mad:

I have set this challenge as 'Open to all' and put it out on twitter to TD4W-Dirtysouthboy to send out so feel free to forward on to anyone :cheers:

Great times all:tup: I am finding this tricky (hairpin section) I lose a second getting the power down again. :mad:

I have set this challenge as 'Open to all' and put it out on twitter to TD4W-Dirtysouthboy to send out so feel free to forward on to anyone :cheers:

Hi all Yes nice T/T, resisted doing the wall bounce on this track

Sorry about the late go at it, but 2nd semester at university has me reading a little over 550 pages within a single week, which has cut into my fun time. Ain't university grand? :lol:

That last turn is absolutely killing me. I can't seem to work out a proper line through it, and the uneven road throws me off balance. There's also a fair amount of invisible barriers on this track, which proved rather frustrating for me.
That said, I am fairly happy with my time (47:841), even if I would have loved to place on the podium for at least a little while.

Thanks for the full lap TT.

Great time @Jawehawk đź‘Ť Well done all great times again and steady hands :sly:, I am struggling with this, I think I prefer Short Sprints as I make too many little mistakes over the whole lap, I see I need some practice and not to stop half way for a photo.:cheers:

Last edited:
Hi boys, great challenge, i Hope to go under 0:49..Where is saidur?? :bowdown:
I'm waiting a new incredibile time :)
Best of luck with that, not much needed to go below that. Gave it a go soon as you asked, managed to get my number two driver spot again but looking at how competitive is, I doubt I will remain there unless I improve. First two sectors, I think best I can hope to go ahead of @CSL_GoTp is by about two tenths but that hairpin at start of last sector I find really hard to be consistent with and generally lose a lot of time so unless I get lucky with it, I don't think I will beat his time.

Aand it's over. Was a fun combination, the skittish 488 and the mid-corner crests! Even now I have no idea how CSL_GoTp was so fast in the middle sector - sometimes I could get ahead by a tenth or so after sector 1, and be on the right side of the road, but then he'd just scoot past in the next corner... :bowdown:. I didn't get to see Fast-Bud's ghost, that would've been interesting to study. I was getting close but then he found another tenth somewhere! Nice driving you two; I'm just a Terran :)

Well Done everyone for taking part again:sly: , it is appreciated greatly and it is looking like there will be enough people to carry on and run another challenge?

This was a tough lap with those two hairpins/tight turns to get all that power down, I tried 1st gear, 2nd gear, handbrake turns but always lost a full second getting going again so our resident DC Champ Mr @CSL_GoTp :gtpflag:got another amazing winning time :cheers:
DRIVECLUB™_20170214090158.jpg

I have a busy week but should have another challenge up and running soon for another 2 week run, How often do you want these? Are you all keen on another one soon or a little break and spread out more?

Last edited:
Well I have had time today to mess around with a few TT's and come up with the Mclaren 570s in 'Old Town' Scotland, TT -fastest time. After so many tries on different tracks I only ended up with a 1m.00 but I think there is 4-5 seconds off this for top spots around the 0.54-0.55..so it should be down to the 100ths again.

The city track is quite straight forward, a few sharp bends and sweeping corners but mostly enough space to put all the power down on the straights of the lovely Mclaren 570S (A car I don't tend to use much) so it was nice to get back in to this car, powerful and quite nimble to handle around the tight turns.

Good Luck again:gtpflag:-I have run this for 2 Weeks and feel free to forward on to anyone to get the numbers up!..:cheers:

Morning / Evening / Afternoon / Night wherever you may be, I joined in a few of these previously when it was under someone elses wing.

@KennyL74 forwarded the challenge to me last night but i've only just tried it now. I have a Low 56 time at the minute but the 55s are more than achievable. Only problem was i had to stop after a while as i like to rely on Ghosts rather than split times đź‘Ž . I'd post a screenshot but it's 6am at the time of writing and i've been up all night.

I don't want to make a fuss :lol:

For those that don't know, My PSN is ArsenalKid1990 :cheers:

Welcome again :sly:đź‘Ť No problem @OzzyOzborne as you have the challenge now I will add you to my PSN and forward future ones to you, all are optional and you decide when you want to join in (Its only to test yourself for a bit of fun against the faster drivers) I know you are v.fast so look forward to seeing what times you can achieve :cheers:

I shall take part in this once I have the time. We get to drive a car from the 2nd best modern British manufacturer :D

Who knew being chased by someone with a Hat i'd like to own and a masculine looking mustache i'd love to have plastered on my face would be so terrifying yet exhilarating :dunce:

Especially with the time gap, that's basically butt-clenching.

Back