torque99's GTP 'Fun' DriveClub Challenge_Hardcore mode#Jawehawk

• Thread starter torque99
  • 158 comments
I thought I asked what you all preferred but no one replied, so I took it as you all didn't mind :sly: next one will be a full Lap or P2P if everyone prefers these 👍

I know i am the noob here, but i don't mind the sprints. I usually force myself to runtracks/cars i dont like sometimes, feel like it makes my overall skils better

No problem being a noob this is the chilled part of the forum !:gtpflag:
justchillin1.jpg

I quite like the Sprints as it gets down to the 100ths very quickly and there is no room for any mistakes (I still can't beat you DC aliens though!)👍

No problem being a noob this is the chilled part of the forum !:gtpflag:
justchillin1.jpg

I quite like the Sprints as it gets down to the 100ths very quickly and there is no room for any mistakes (I still can't beat you DC aliens though!)👍

is that road kill you've just picked up.:D

This week I am having trouble still with the DriveClub servers and leaderboards showing up on my PS4, maybe they are under maintenance? I will try again but I did see who was no.1 again ;)👍

This week I am having trouble still with the DriveClub servers and leaderboards showing up on my PS4, maybe they are under maintenance? I will try again but I did see who was no.1 again ;)👍
Been having the same trouble for a week now, very frustrating

I think my time there is perhaps the only time I got a sweet run through the final corner. After that, I was managing 2 tenths up on my time in the second sector quite often, only to lose 3 or 4 or even 5 tenths in the final sector. Tough challenge!

Cheers it looks like the invincible @CSL_GoTp Wins again :bowdown::bowdown::cheers::cheers: , I thought that might be him at the top :sly:!!.. My times seem to be also back and running. Well done this was a tricky challenge 👍

I will get a new one up soon, Are there any requests for tracks, races or certain cars/categories or weather? 👍

Cheers it looks like the invincible @CSL_GoTp Wins again :bowdown::bowdown::cheers::cheers: , I thought that might be him at the top :sly:!!.. My times seem to be also back and running. Well done this was a tricky challenge 👍

I will get a new one up soon, Are there any requests for tracks, races or certain cars/categories or weather? 👍
Don't really mine, but would prefer a track rather than sprint, any weather :D

This Fun Challenge6 is to thrash this little pocket rocket AWD German hatch hard as you can to the limit in the wet up Nilgiri Hills (REV) with 11 other little fast A45's on 'Legend' running around or in to you! I put 6am as you get some beautiful Sunrises in India with light rain set. I had a quick go but ignore my time as I did this just to set this up and they do fight you for your place when on Legend.

Good luck :cheers:

6.00am x15 light rain

Legend Race 11 cars

Point to Point

2 weeks (OPEN):gtpflag:

p.s Thanks all for any other challenges sent this week :cheers: I am a bit bogged down with challenges, other games and work at the moment so not ignoring them, I just haven't had any time to have a go at them.👍

I had a quick go on this, this morning just to get any old time on the board. Driveclub keep surprising my more than two years on, i'd thought i'd seen and heard everything it had to offer.This time it was the AMG A45's engine, at the start of my 2nd run you can hear the starter motor turning over just before the engine starts.

Back