Totinos 200 *Special Event* Jan. 25th

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 106 comments
United States
United States
PS_Messages_20200114_130407.jpg

ARL is proud to announce the first running of the Totino's 200!

This will be a 100 lap race around the 2 mile super speedway at Blue Moon Bay using certain V8 FR Gr. 3 cars. This is a one time only event that is scheduled for Saturday January 25th at 11pm EST.

This is a clean race but we understand that accidents will happen. Because of this there will be caution laps depending on the severity of the incident

Please check out the rules and regulations below. Hope to see you on the track!

• Lobby will open at approx. 10:50pm EST
  • 5 minute open qualifying session to begin at 11:00pm EST
  • 100 lap race to start at approx. 11:10pm EST
  • Tire wear X4
  • Fuel consumption X1
  • RS tires
  • BoP on
  • Light Damage
  • Boost weak
  • Slipstream weak
  • Shortcut penalty off
  • Standard ARL tuning and driving aids settings
  • There will be a rolling start with a pace lap to start the race
  • Caution laps will function the same as pace laps
  • Pace and caution lap speed will be 100mph with drivers lining up side by side using the center two lanes
  • The takeoff point will be between the end of turn 3 and the start/finish line
  • The lead driver will decide when the field will accelerate
  • Cautions will be called by the lobby host
  • Caution lap starts after crossing the start/finish line (if caution is called during turn 2 you will continue to race to the start/finish line)
  • No cautions will be called once the race reaches 3 laps remaining
  • All Drivers are expected to race as cleanly as possible. If a driver cannot follow this they will be ejected from the race
  • BMW M3 GT3 Gr.3
  • Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3
  • Dodge Viper SRT GT3-r 2015 Gr.3
  • Ford Mustang Gr.3
  • Jaguar F-Type Gr.3
  • Lexus RC F GT3 2017 Gr.3
  • Mercedes Benz AMG GT3 2016 Gr.3
There will be a party chat open on race night. We ask that all drivers join even if you don't have a mic so we can organize pace laps and cautions as quickly as possible.

*NASCAR inspired liveries are encouraged but not required

What the ****!!!!!
How you gonna post about this race and then tell us we can’t confirm until the day before????
Your insane, insane I tell ya.

This is to provide everyone an equal chance in case we are in between the number of drivers we need to have 2 good lobbies.

This is to provide everyone an equal chance in case we are in between the number of drivers we need to have 2 good lobbies.
Good idea! I could've sworn I read it as confirmations were open up until that time. Sorry for the prior confirmation post. Will re-do it Friday!

Confirming to possibly confirm on friday as the roll of Pace Car Driver if server is not 100% full of race drivers.

You really want to do that?

Honestly I may not even be home in time to do that lol. But I thought it would be funny. And since there are caution laps I could just sit around and drink until I am needed. Hahaha

Honestly I may not even be home in time to do that lol. But I thought it would be funny. And since there are caution laps I could just sit around and drink until I am needed. Hahaha
I would have to change some lobby settings but it could work

This Saturday!!!
Confirmations will open tomorrow @ 9pm EST

Confirmation form can be found here

**No confirmations will be accepted before 9pm EST**

Back