Touge drift battle

Me and my friend arrived at the racetrack Trial Mountain in his newly bought AE86 Trueno.
"I'm gonna go get a drink, you want one?" I asked him? He wanted a coke, so I went over to the vending machine. But a few words caught my ear behind me.
"Man, you expect to race in that clunker? Get outta here, you're just clogging up the pit lane!"
I turned around to see my friend and his car being dissed by some punk in a Toyota Altezza. My blood boiled! My friend worked so hard to buy that car, and he didn't need that crap. by the time I walked back with the drinks, they had already lined up on the track for the race.
"Race in twenty minutes, any volunteers to fill a spot please come to the red tent." I swiftly walked over there and entered the Trueno in the race. I walked back over to the pit garage we had, and they annouced our car on the grid.
"Are you crazy?! How the hell is my Trueno gonna do this?! I don't even have LSD!" I gave him a cold stare and muttered, "I don't care. I won't have these idiots knocking on your car." I pulled his 86' into the garage, and proceeded to take of the street tires.
"What are you doing?" He asked. I put gloves on.
"Changing your tires. I have an extra 2 sets in here, remember, I used to own an 86' before my R32?" He looked away, and I barely heard:"You think that'll make a difference in this race?" I snapped a glare at him.
"You need to have more faith in that car! Why'd you buy it then?! Don't listen to them, it's the driver that makes the difference." I put on some summer performance Bridgestone Potenza R sports tires on the AE86, with old school style OZ Racing silver five spoke rims. I started the car and revved it hard.
"This is a ten lap race. Watch that screen closely. It's connected to a 'copter that's gonna follow us."
I lined up and set behind the Alfa. It was a six car race, the lineup was:

1. Alfa Romeo 156 2. BMW 328i 3.Toyota Altezza 4. Vitz RS 1.5 5. Miata 6. AE86 Trueno

I was pissed as hell. I felt the soft vibration from the shifter, and it soothed me a bit. But I was ready to whup these guys. It was nothing like my own red Trueno, but I didn't care. Three seconds to start. I rammed the pedal to the floor. 1 second left. The light flashed green. I let out the clutch, and the tires skidded for grip. As we trudged uphill, I fell behind, with the Miata and Vitz behind me. The tunnel entrance appeared. I heel-and-toe downshifted into third and gripped the inside as best I could with the cold tires. I could feel the inside tire start to spin, and rolled my eyes. Without an LSD, this was going to be a serious challenge. A right hander was next. I flew into the turn, attacking the Altezza furiously with my lightweight and I slipped past him, on the OUTSIDE. I looked in my rear view mirror for a second to see an astonished look on the driver's face. By this time, The Alfa was behind the BMW, having a close battle.
"How bout we make this a three way battle?" I surged in BETWEEN them on the left hander before the tunnel, and the back straight. Both pulled ahead on the straight. I was amazed at how slow this thing was. Of course it's slow, dumbass, I thought, you drive a 400+hp R32! At the same area on the next lap, I was behind around thirty meters when we reached the left hairpin. I smiled. My specialty, I thought. I braked hard, and cranked the wheel to the left. I felt the rear break loose, and counter-steered lightly. I would've paid to see the face of the Alfa driver, seeing a beat up Hachi-Roku gaining on him with a DRIFT. I pulled out of the turn right on his ass. The 156 was losing his concentration, His rhythm was all out of whack. He swung the car right, left, then right again through the next turns. As he turned right, his front tires completely let go. I winced as I heard the sound of scrunching metal, the Alfa's front end severely messed up. I began my chase of the jerk in the BMW. My tires were almost finished with their hot lap, I was gonna use it to my advantage. I inched up to him on laps 4 and 5. By then, I was drifting to KEEP control, my rear tires were scorched. Me and the BMW pitted, the third place car 10 seconds behind as we exited the pit lane. Fresh tires, now I'm REALLY gonna show him how it's done, I thought. I roared past him at the tunnel, and proceed to outrun him slowly. We reached the left hairpin at the back straight once again.
"Watch closely asshole, I bet you never counted on seeing a "clunker" drift AWAY from you!" I moved like lightning through the gears, and entered my drift, pulling away. The next five laps were easy, Even with all that straightaway, he never caught up. We finished, he was 5 seconds behind. I pulled next to the BMW driver's garage, and walked up to him. He stuck out his hand.
"Nice race. I'm sorry for saying that about your friend's car." I took off my right glove, and smashed him in the jaw as hard as I could. He flew back onto the floor.
"The next time you wanna make fun of someone for what car they drive, MAKE SURE I'M NOT AROUND. Because I swear, I catch you doing that again, to ANYONE, I'll garuntee you WON'T be getting back up when I'm finished with you!" With that, I pulled bac over to our pit garage. My friend gave me a huge hug and proceeded to hug his car.
"HACHI-ROKU, I LOVE YOU, I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!" I laughed, and shook my head.
"You really are an idiot."

Thanks for readin, that was a miracle I won ;) I only had sports tires and a racing exhaust.

Latest Posts

Back