Tourist / Tourismo Competition Week 1!!!!

United States
California
dangerorange
dogt4ttbannerwebcc9.jpg

do999rbirdviewbannerwebgf4.jpg

do999rulesbannerwebmh7.jpg

::::No phototravel, One entry only, may be changed twice::::

Cool sounds like fun to me. Haven't got time to create a entry so I will use something that has been laying around for a while on my hard drive. I would appreciate it if someone would tell me what bike this actually is as I havent a clue.
Preview

Final Entry

Ahh so it isnt as my conscious keeps telling me a which is a
Honda CBR1000000000RR. Not very good with bike names better with cars.

I really like the top banner, you did an awesome job on that shot.👍

I post my pic up later today, I'm at school now, it'll probably be the one in my gallery since its an open theme.

Ooooh this is going to be sooo cool!!!
Im starting to wish i had TT.

p.s Does our pic have to have a bike in it??

So there are no rules on Valencia and Photo Travel?

No tommi, you can enter either a bike or a car, doesn't matter which.👍

No phototravel is allowed, because it gives cars better shots. No rule against valencia though.

EDIT:sorry about that, can a mod merge my posts please.
done - daan
Thanks daan:tup:

Ok LOON, let's see what i come up with then.

Here is my very first photo comp entry ever. I hope that my format is acceptable.

Preview
ttphotocompweek1previewok5.jpg

Final Entry

I updated the first post to clear up some questions (I made the rules banner at 3 am last night, my bad)

Does 'Unlimited' mean that the theme is free or is that the theme itself, as an inspiration?

also, I don't have TT, so I'm assuming I can enter a shot with a car, right?

Does 'Unlimited' mean that the theme is free or is that the theme itself, as an inspiration?

also, I don't have TT, so I'm assuming I can enter a shot with a car, right?

Yes, cars or motorcyles or both, its all good & yeah "open theme"

Yeah thats a Rossi outfit, the leathers & helmet together.. I think he wore that in the 2004 Season.. Its kinda funny that there's a whole Moto GP out fit & there not a single moto GP bike in the game (Damn copyright laws!!)

Yeah thats a Rossi outfit, the leathers & helmet together.. I think he wore that in the 2004 Season.. Its kinda funny that there's a whole Moto GP out fit & there not a single moto GP bike in the game (Damn copyright laws!!)

Oh well, maybe we'll get em' when TT2 comes out.:dopey:

i see lots of bike pics, and i was going to post one too, but for the sake of diversity (isnt that what GTP is all about? :P) i will post a nice JGTC pic

final entry

preview

dammit! i got tired of my TT game and sold it! ah well, i'll look into my photomode folder and see what i can come up with. i might even enter my GP photo from my previous update, can i do that ?

it is a GT4 photo. except i named it 'GP' :D

Edit: here's my entry

FINAL ENTRY

Preview

a lot of people liked this photo, i wanna see how well it does here.

Back