Tourist Trophy SuperSport Championship

Due to the challenges, I'll post some challenges that actually have some reward, techniquely, each race, in this 5 race series, will have a point system same as the game's:

1st place: 10 points
2nd place: 8 points
3rd place: 6 points
4th place: 4 points
5th place: 2 points
6th place: 0 points

Rules:

1. Each Race Time should be accompanied by a screen shot of the bike name and time.
2. After each new race is posted, every user will have 2 days to post their best time, after 48 hours, the challenge will close with whatever times are posted. The actual start of the challenge will be after the first reply including times.
3. The Kawasaki ZX-6R RM bike is not going to be banned due to the fact that it's a 636cc engine, compared to the other bike's 598 or 599cc.
4. All bikes are allowed to be tunned apropietly to your taste, the use of any tire compound is allowed.
5. Tracks will be chosen by yourself, one track per user. To avoid claims that tracks are my best tracks or such controversy, so everything is on a plain ground.

If ya'll agree to this, we'll kick off our own championship series, and if this goes well, a Superbike, and a Street Fighter series will also be added, maybe even a retro series. So post your opinion...

I wish I could say that I'm in but I coach baseball Tue, Thur, Sat. and then I coach Soccer on Wed, Fri, and Sat. I'm not sure I could keep up. I will watch things as they go for you guys.

We'll do hotlaps due to the fact that it's gonna be quite hard to get accurate times from each lap((you would have to take a screen shot after every lap)) and also, it's not 100% accurate... so this is what we'll do...

I concider Unomoto's situation, and I've been thinking on AMA racing, so we'll race sundays at 12 pm, and it'll be standing until tuesday at 12 am. This will give you guys a sure day to race, so you can be aware of it, and also accomodate into running a few laps between sunday and tuesday.

Plus you'll be able to go on with your normal life without having to worry bout laps. Deal? If so, the first challenge will begin on Sunday at 12 pm, I'll post the track, afterwards, 750F-RM will pick the second stage and so forth with new racers that take the challenge...

Yeah we'll keep the same bikes for the races
ok, i'll start testing :D

The Kawasaki ZX-6R RM bike is not going to be banned due to the fact that it's a 636cc engine, compared to the other bike's 598 or 599cc
is the same going to apply to the Triumph Daytona RM? it's allowed in the supersports championship in the game

i'm looking forward to racing tt at gtplanet again :cool:

Well, it is allowed too, I'm not taking engine size into account because the Kawasaki Makes around 144hp right? and the Yamaha makes 140 hp... so it's not that big of an advantage... Not a fan of that Daytona, the new triple is better. Looking fowards to tomorrow's race... how many people are here ? 3? I guess it'll work for now

Yeah I guess, I wonder which track I'll pick, P.S. Our championship should take place on actual race tracks, Laguna Seca, Tsukuba, Fuji, Etc. Just so it's easier on the bikes and racers...

So why couldn't there be a series of classes? As a for instance, this first race was any RM bike from 599-650cc at Tsukuba, so why can't the next one be any bike under 400cc at Suzuka? Being limited to one bike would really suck all of the bikes are different per settings per track. So while the R6 would be faster than the GSX-R600 at Tsukuba, who's to say it would be anywhere else?

There are different bike classes, we'll run different tracks, I'm trying to make this based on AMA racing, So we got a supersport championship, I got more plans.

The Biggest event i'll post will be the TT World Championship, where that concept will be applied, different bikes at each stage, and it'll be a 10 stage championship. You don't throw the best at first do ya?

There are different bike classes, we'll run different tracks, I'm trying to make this based on AMA racing, So we got a supersport championship, I got more plans.

The Biggest event i'll post will be the TT World Championship, where that concept will be applied, different bikes at each stage, and it'll be a 10 stage championship. You don't throw the best at first do ya?

I was more or less thinking along the lines of what ever track we go to, the bike is our choice withing certain limits. Going by my times in the first round, I'd go with either the R6 or GSXR, although I know the other three can do very well also, but I didn't take as much time on them. So do I need to pick one bike and stay with it? Or can I choose as I go?

The idea for the championship, is to pick the bike you are best with, and go with it for the entire championship, forcing you to develop your skills on that specific bike...

The idea for the championship, is to pick the bike you are best with, and go with it for the entire championship, forcing you to develop your skills on that specific bike...

Alright, I guess that's cool. I'll just do all the tracks with all the bikes anyway and keep pushing until I'm satisfied with my chosen bike, or I'm too frustrated to continue.

Back