IRS | Toyota 86 Racing Series | Mondays 9p EST | BIG FINALE TONIGHT: Dragon Trail - Seaside II

I plan to be there. Still sponsored by Santa Cruz Skateboards

6278088318554998304_23.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to test out using two times of day on race night to better simulate a race day. Is anyone around tonight for just a few minutes to try this out? I'll set up a quick one lap race with reverse grid set up and then change the time of day before going to the second race. We'll see if it resets everything or if the reverse grid will still know what to do. Either way it's possible but this would make it a little easier then setting the grid every single time.

I'd like to test out using two times of day on race night to better simulate a race day. Is anyone around tonight for just a few minutes to try this out? I'll set up a quick one lap race with reverse grid set up and then change the time of day before going to the second race. We'll see if it resets everything or if the reverse grid will still know what to do. Either way it's possible but this would make it a little easier then setting the grid every single time.
After 9 tonight I will be

While I will still like to be part of the series, I will unfortunately be unable to participate in tomorrow's race due to my schedule for the week. I am hoping to jump in starting next week.

@Nick Cannella I just opened a room for a quick test if you can get on soon.

Edit: Micantony showed up and we made it work so going forward I will be adding a second time of day for each race. A morning/early afternoon race and an afternoon/early evening race.

Last edited:
Series Announcement

I have added a second time of day to each week to better simulate a race day. Please take note of the following times for your practicing needs:

Week 1 - Nov. 7: Autodrome Lago Maggiore West...........Race 1: 11:30 / Race 2: 18:15
Week 2 - Nov. 14: Fuji International Speedway GT..........Race 1: 12:00 / Race 2: 17:15
Week 3 - Nov. 21: Kyoto Driving Park Yamagiwa..............Race 1: 15:30 / Race 2: 19:00
Week 4 - Nov. 28: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya..........Race 1: 10:30 / Race 2: 19:30

Last edited:
I am not sure if I will make it tonight. Ironically I have a set of race car headers keeping me out in the shop late tonight, and tomorrow, and the night after..........
Race starts in 45 minutes, correct??

Yea sorry lol est gotta remember those time zones I know qually doesnt start till 920
Qually starts at 9:00 when the room opens and ends at 9:20 giving us a 10 minute break for bathroom and anything else you need. Qualifying starts in 25 minutes.

Sorry we missed you tonight fastone but we hope to see you next week. There was a pretty good turn out for Week 1 and the track was certainly one to be mastered. Good racing all around and plenty of memories made. Scores are up. Time to start packing for a two week trip to Japan ;)

Just as I was getting ready to leave the shop for the night I had an unexpected visitor stop by. I suppose I could have gave him the same line I use at the holidays when we have company, "we are going to go to bed now so our guests can leave" :D:D

FUJI is Toyota's home track who is sponsoring the series, you might want to keep those feelings to yourself...:cool:

Edit: Regarding the poll, are you wanting to run the nordschleife or the full N24?
My vote is for whichever one allows us to run as many laps as possible and spend the most time there. :sly:

Back