TOYOTA CHAMPIONSHIP II (COMPLETE) - SCHOSSE IS THE CHAMPION

Hi Scott, please count me in, this is just my kind of series and the time works well for me too. I’ve been a big Toyota fan since my dad’s friend had a 1986 Celica, 2.0 GT when I was about 8 years old. The first race today was very entertaining though the green hell is not my best track. If you can have 170 as my car’s number that’d be great, see you all next Sunday

:cheers:Good fun.
E323F355-4D7C-4EA0-B22C-587B1E86A593.jpeg
7315B11C-ACE1-4ECB-82ED-2A448976CACF.jpeg

Well I did pretty terrible lol. I had 10 spins in the first 3 laps. After I took my pitstop I seemed to do better. Not sure if I'll participate in the rest of the series to be honest. I may make another round or two

Probably will take out the requirement for having a number on the roof of the cars, since if anyone is searching for a livery to use not many have a number up there. It’s not like I’m going to kick anyone out for not having a number on the rear either, it just looks good in pictures and when looking at replays and such and keeps everything unified.

Lobby Open
0475-4227-0882-0383-2388

Free practice. 10 min Qualifying session will begin at 4:00 or slightly before if everyone is in the room.

Last edited:
Going forward, if anyone doesn’t have the time or doesn’t feel like making a livery, I can make one, I generally have plenty of free time for it and it’s my favourite part of the game. Just send me a message with what sponsors/colours you want

Going forward, if anyone doesn’t have the time or doesn’t feel like making a livery, I can make one, I generally have plenty of free time for it and it’s my favourite part of the game. Just send me a message with what sponsors/colours you want

Bloody i'll be up for that, i really suck at liveries, i have done only 3 i think and they don't have more than 4 stickers lol !
So yes if you get the time, i'd be happy to have a look, not anything too fancy or "flashy" and i have number 46,
Cheers

Just throwing this out there. I think the Supra would be better at Yamagiwa to stretch its legs and the MR-2 would be more nimble around Tsukuba. Just my two cents. 👍 Oh, and the MR-2 and 2000GT are interchangeable both being low powered cars. Either would be good at Brands Hatch or Tsukuba.

Just throwing this out there. I think the Supra would be better at Yamagiwa to stretch its legs and the MR-2 would be more nimble around Tsukuba. Just my two cents. 👍 Oh, and the MR-2 and 2000GT are interchangeable both being low powered cars. Either would be good at Brands Hatch or Tsukuba.

I did it deliberately the way I did it, since a big unwieldy car isn’t what people are used to around Tsukuba. We’ve raced Challengers around there in the Sunday A-Z races in the past and that was fun. Using small/nimble slow cars around there is usually the cliche. And yes if there was more models to choose from I wouldn’t have both the MR2 and 2000GT on the schedule, but I didn’t want to use the SFRs and the 86 is your territory. The only other car options that I didn’t use was the Lexus LC (which I figured would drive pretty much like the Supra) and the VGTs/FT1.

Im going to test the Supra again, I might turn tire wear down since the update.

Fair enough. You can use the regular 86GT if you want, I have no qualms about that. To be honest I don't mind if you use the GRMN either. I'd be interested to see what someone else thinks to do with it. May give me some ideas too

Fair enough. You can use the regular 86GT if you want, I have no qualms about that. To be honest I don't mind if you use the GRMN either. I'd be interested to see what someone else thinks to do with it. May give me some ideas too

We’ll see what happens for Toyota Championship III, in 2022.

A race I was not really looking forward to, has turned out to be my favourite of the series so far.

Good racing all, have a good week.
View attachment 795706

I had fairly low expectations as well, it seemed everyone was dreading it, but it seemed to be a great race at the front, with all of your different strategies and pit laps.

Sorry to @JockeP22 for locking you out, hopefully it won't happen again. Today didn't seem like a great day for the servers.

4 different winners so far in 4 races, now I just need to figure out how to drive and make it 5.

I think going forward I'll just leave it so the entire hour before the race starts will function as qualifying, 10 minute session is too chaotic.

Back