Toyota 'GR Supra Racing Concept' is coming to GT Sport

Hah! Just found that five minutes ago!!! You beat me :banghead:

Edit: looks nice
i1HXjqLlocaLk8E.jpg

Maybe tomorrow, i just got a notification about a maintenance tomorrow and we usally don't get that for the normal wednesday maintenance.

This car looks great. Can't wait to drive it on a fresh track if we get an extra treat! Apricot Hill Raceway would be even better since the Castrol TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) was the Time Attack car for that track in GT3.

Once April passes, I wonder if other new racing games will finally be able to add Toyota production cars.

This car looks great. Can't wait to drive it on a fresh track if we get an extra treat! Apricot Hill Raceway would be even better since the Castrol TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) was the Time Attack car for that track in GT3.

Once April passes, I wonder if other new racing games will finally be able to add Toyota production cars.

What games would these be?
Pcars 2 have Toyota road cars -example-.
BTW if they add any tracks I would prefer a real life track (Spa,Laguna Sega,Road America -examples-).GTS really needs real life tracks.

I notice they said April update. So it won't be in the planned March update?

Also, I guarantee they'll put it in Group X and not Group 3.

I think this is the case.

Glad to hear there will be more monthly updates after March. I don't think this implies there will not be a March update.

I wonder if it will be Gr3 or GrX?

What games would these be?
Pcars 2 have Toyota road cars -example-.

Forza Motorsport 7 and NFS Payback had Toyota pulled out for some strange reason. I know they're not racing simulation games but it would still be nice for Toyota to be shared around. That being said, kinda cool that this car will be exclusive to GT Sport for the time being :)

Strangely, PD suggests that “only Gran Turismo players will be able to experience its performance”. This hints at an exclusivity deal for the car.

Perhaps this hints that it will not be an actual racing car, only a digital GTSport one?

If this Supra is in Gr. X, we riot! It would actually be fitting in Gr. 3, and that only. They should also re-arrange the FT-1 into N500.

Either way I can't wait to drive it and find out what its specs are.

It's a GTE-spec car just like the Porsche 911 RSR which is somehow in Gr. 3, so it wouldn't hurt to make it in Gr. 3.

Please, PD, PLEASE!!! Put this Supra in Gr. 3!!!

Well I was very excited about this car and happy to say the final reveal has met my expectations, set as my desktop wallpaper
already.

Very pleased to see it will be in the game in April as Toyota is one of my favourite manufacturers.

how are they going to put a car with literally no performance specifications, that doesn’t fit into any existing class into Gr.3?

The Hyundai Genesis Gr3 also does not exist irl and therefore doesn't have performance specs.

If you're referring to the 2019 Supra, won't it be released in real life in March? This car comes out in April

Back