Toyota GR010 Hypercar is Coming to Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Famine
  • 95 comments
Well, that's interesting for sure, though compared to the rest of gr.1 cars I don't think it will perform all too well since, compared for example to the TS050, it is 13 seconds slower at La Sarthe on a single lap. Though, this addition makes me wonder if we will see other LMP1-H in the future.

Well, that's interesting for sure, though compared to the rest of gr.1 cars I don't think it will perform all too well since, compared for example to the TS050, it is 13 seconds slower at La Sarthe on a single lap. Though, this addition makes me wonder if we will see other LMP1-H in the future.
ts050 and audi r18 are broken in gt7...lack of top speed on lemans straight...and hybrid doesnt work as it should...they should fix those 2 cars first...then give new

The GR010 is possibly going to end up in the Gr2 class. It’s been reported that it’s lap times are similar to Super GT cars.

Really glad for this. The car looks great and is already in the history of the WEC for completely annihilating the competition in 2021 in the first ever LMH category.

Hopefully the TS020 follows suit.
Well, it's a bit of a stretch to say it had any real competition. Sure, as Paul says you can only beat what is there but beating some grandfathered LMP2 cars and an iffy privateer isn't saying much. Hopefully the Pug gives them some real competition when it arrives.

Oh, that's nice!

The GR010 is possibly going to end up in the Gr2 class. It’s been reported that it’s lap times are similar to Super GT cars.

I was thinking this too, especially as the late 90s top class racers like the Mercedes CLK GTR are in Group 2.

Polyphony will have no problem BoPing this to oblivion as they did with Group C cars to shoehorn them into the GR1.

Last edited:
so gr010 is coming which is fine...but ts050 isn't fixed yet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fuel consumption still OP?

Great news to see this car coming, hopefully the same can be said about the TS020.. btw let's hope they fix the 2016 TS050 and the R18, both cars are slow as hell, also would love to use the hybrid manually..

Fuel consumption still OP?
on tt mode, car goes nowhere...and hybrid system goes out like a cake...in race is similar...except if you use nitro 🤣🤣🤣🤣
lowest downforce with a wind in back...you hit 318- 323 but theres no turning power...
kobayashi was in 2017 car he hit 337 on 1. straight that's true..but 2016 wasn't slower on straight...plus it was bad weather on 24 lemans...2016

and ts050 + r18 16 are only lpm h cars that dont have turbo upgrades. .or am I blind

I AM SUPRISED, WHY DONT THEY FIX THAT...
maybe PD DEVELOPERS ARE blind 😅😅😅

Last edited:
Back