FINISHED. TPC GR Supra Supercup. Champion - Pigems.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 845 comments

Tyre wear. Pit stop for tyre change is mandatory, regardless.

• Keep at x3.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Reduce to x2.

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@El_Beardo I'm looking a the ballast rules. I finished 9th, so does that mean no change for me at the the next race, or would 9th and below all get -5% off their weight as 8th does?
Ballast only applies to the top three finishers. And only the one with ballast is allowed to remove it accordingly to their next finishing position.
So you and I and every one after #3 has nob and carries on with the same weight.
Or that is how I understand it.

Could possibly have made things a bit more clear :lol:

If you finish 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, you gain 3, 2, and 1% respectively. Up to a max of 5%.

If you have ballast, and finish off the podium, ballast gets removed at 1% for each position down the grid you've finished.

Eg - Having full 5% ballast, and finishing 4th, will remove 1%.

Finishing 6th will remove 3%.

Edit. I'll update one the original posts with ballast for each driver, a bit later on/in the morning.

Could possibly have made things a bit more clear :lol:

If you finish 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, you gain 3, 2, and 1% respectively. Up to a max of 5%.

If you have ballast, and finish off the podium, ballast gets removed at 1% for each position down the grid you've finished.

Eg - Having full 5% ballast, and finishing 4th, will remove 1%.

Finishing 6th will remove 3%.

Edit. I'll update one the original posts with ballast for each driver, a bit later on/in the morning.

This will keep you busy :)

Ah **** that sucks. Hope you find something soon 👍.

Aye, it's a ballache. But, working from home the past few months, I've managed to end up with just short of 2k sitting in my account. So, I'm not panicking just yet :lol:

Potentially have something lined up. But, not sure about the whole "technically self employed" thing. Need to give 'em a call tomorrow.

it's going to be slippery
Hold my beer...
2019-Toyota-GR-Supra-with-2JZ-drift-video-feature.jpg

Back