FINISHED. TPC GR Supra Supercup. Champion - Pigems.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 845 comments

Tyre wear. Pit stop for tyre change is mandatory, regardless.

• Keep at x3.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Reduce to x2.

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Odd the tags didn’t alert me. But yh sign me up full time 👍. Love the supra as well, good for drifts :D.

PSN: Kermit_2142
No: 69 please

edit: it did tag me it just got buried within everything else

Good to have you again. Need you to pick a different no' though. Guido got the 69 before you.

I have to say the number plate placement is terrible for livery creation.

Yeah, it's not great :lol:

Happy to have you onboard, mate. You can give @GOTMAXPOWER some solid competition.

Good to have you again. Need you to pick a different no' though. Guido got the 69 before you.

Yeah, it's not great :lol:

Happy to have you onboard, mate. You can give @GOTMAXPOWER some solid competition.

Urgh!!!!!! Well I would say 96 but that doesn’t work so I’ll go with the good old 46 please.

Also I can share this in my series if you want? (once the regs have signed up of course). There may be a few interested to come and join in.

Urgh!!!!!! Well I would say 96 but that doesn’t work so I’ll go with the good old 46 please.

Also I can share this in my series if you want? (once the regs have signed up of course). There may be a few interested to come and join in.

Done.

Yeah, go for it. Keeping a spot saved for Mistah. But, no doubt we'll need a couple of reserves.

It's one of those cars where it's just in the wrong place, same with the SLS GT3 when I've done sport mode replicas.

Agreed. The 'Vette is a ballache for this, too. I do wish there was an option to pick a location/size for the boards.

That was my "I need reference pics" livery. Feel free to copy it exactly :cheers:

I'm tempted to go for a HKS style jobby.

Something like this? I almost did the same, but it was too complicated for me to do. :)

585000EA-ECC9-4FAC-9351-BD4C3D34EBD0.jpeg

DFC0DF00-4CB7-42A5-8CEC-DE5C206AE89A.jpeg

B4511B89-A9BE-447F-B869-722764DEF8FC.jpeg

That was my "I need reference pics" livery. Feel free to copy it exactly :cheers:

I'm tempted to go for a HKS style jobby.

Something like this? I almost did the same, but it was too complicated for me to do. :)

View attachment 930698
View attachment 930700
View attachment 930699

HKS Liveries are awesome, the decals are all available in game so go for it.

Also a handy tool to use as the in game search tool is just horrible.

https://gtswiki.gt-beginners.net/decal/?lang=us

can we switch between races??

Batman livery would be cool ;)

Yep. You change every round, if you like.

View attachment 930698
View attachment 930700
View attachment 930699

That's pretty much exactly what I'll be trying. Just, with a matte black, instead.

HKS Liveries are awesome, the decals are all available in game so go for it.

Also a handy tool to use as the in game search tool is just horrible.

https://gtswiki.gt-beginners.net/decal/?lang=us

That GTS site is an absolute life saver!

Back