FINISHED. TPC GR Supra Supercup. Champion - Pigems.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 845 comments

Tyre wear. Pit stop for tyre change is mandatory, regardless.

• Keep at x3.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Reduce to x2.

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super GT are pretty much doing that this year. I feel like we should have a German track for the Z4.

If we have a Euro round, we also need to have a US round. That means a 9 round championship. I'm not necessarily opposed to the idea.

How does everyone feel about extra rounds at Nurb GP (I'll preempt the "Nurb24" comments. No. Just, no) and Blue Moon Infield? Can be scored, or exhibitions.

Voted for Autopolis short myself, may I also suggest one of the other Tokyo layouts like east outer loop?

If we had some proper street circuits, there would be more of them in the series.

I can't stand the Tokyo layouts :lol:

If we have a Euro round, we also need to have a US round. That means a 9 round championship. I'm not necessarily opposed to the idea.

How does everyone feel about extra rounds at Nurb GP (I'll preempt the "Nurb24" comments. No. Just, no) and Blue Moon Infield? Can be scored, or exhibitions.

If we had some proper street circuits, there would be more of them in the series.

I can't stand the Tokyo layouts :lol:

I'm not opposed to the idea of a Euro and US round. Not fussed if they're championship rounds or not.

Practice lobby will be open at Yamagiwa in two hours.

If you haven't already, drop a friend request to my El_Beardo_Grande account. The lobby will be friends only.

Practice lobby will be open at Yamagiwa in two hours.

If you haven't already, drop a friend request to my El_Beardo_Grande account. The lobby will be friends only.

Sweet, I’ve been wanting to do some racing tonight. :)

Yup it may be a track I'm ok at but I feel like i'm going to struggle with tyres on a DS4 vs a wheel, well more so than normal.
We'll have to setup a controller cup like the time trials.

It shouldn't be too bad. I was starting to notice the tyres drop off slightly after about 8 laps. Rear becomes a little more slippery, and the front pushes slightly. But, perfectly controllable.
If you're starting to get understeer that early I might be tempted to make a pitstop, from memory the pitlane is ridiculously short.

Latest Posts

Back