FINISHED. TPC GR Supra Supercup. Champion - Pigems.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 845 comments

Tyre wear. Pit stop for tyre change is mandatory, regardless.

• Keep at x3.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Reduce to x2.

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
had a great start from P12 (i think) and worked up to around P7 or P8 behind @Adam Barber - we had a good rhythm going until i got a text on my phone (from the wife).. followed by my son entering the room which made me jump outta my skin... followed by another text (from the wife) and then my son entering the room again!! Of course this meant i hit the grass, the wall and then @GOTMAXPOWER (apologies). That lap ended up being a 2:11 :mad: and the end of my race on lap 5!
I sat stationary in the car deciding which to do first.. 1. strangle the wife 2. kick my son square in the balls 3. carry on with the race.. maturity took over and I opted for option 3 :lol:

Good turn out and very well organised by @El_Beardo - well done everyone!

That was an interesting lap 1! I was always planning to go aggressive but didn't expect it to go so well for the first half a lap. The gap was half a second at the chicane so I didn't check behind going into the hairpin, @Kermit_2142 was a lot closer than I thought so I spun myself on his nose, he would've been fighting for the win if he hadn't waited so I'm really sorry. We had a nice fight through the pack for the rest of the race.

After the spin I didn't want to drive straight over the track in front of everybody so waited but for some reason the game unghosted my car just in time to take @GTP_Guido and @Kevstah2004 out :banghead:🤬.

Bring on Autopolis! :gtpflag:

Fun race, great series opener.

I was seriously worried I was totally gonna throw quali out the window - if anyone has a quali replay my perspective is probably pretty funny. We had a bit of a Monza moment queueing up for the slip until some brave souls decided we're not doing that.

I scrubbed three laps in a row but managed one clean one in the end, not quick but not embarrassing, and a nice clean start made for some nice close racing in the opening laps.

I didn't have the pace for this one but mistakes up ahead made sure I usually had someone to race with. Decent race with @Granadier for a good stretch of the race but pretty much once you got past me and got a couple mistake free laps in, I couldn't catch ya.

@El_Beardo Thanks for hosting, looking forward to the next one.

That was an interesting lap 1! I was always planning to go aggressive but didn't expect it to go so well for the first half a lap. The gap was half a second at the chicane so I didn't check behind going into the hairpin, @Kermit_2142 was a lot closer than I thought so I spun myself on his nose, he would've been fighting for the win if he hadn't waited so I'm really sorry. We had a nice fight through the pack for the rest of the race.

After the spin I didn't want to drive straight over the track in front of everybody so waited but for some reason the game unghosted my car just in time to take @GTP_Guido and @Kevstah2004 out :banghead:🤬.

I knew that the both of you were coming through the pack so didn't put up a fight, not that it would have mattered if i did :lol::lol:

I had a lot of fun chasing you through the pack. There was a few who put up a fight (@MaxAttack, @GT5Apex ) and with dirty air it made it a real challenge. I think we got lucky with many people making mistakes which allowed us to jump a few places higher than we probably should’ve finished.

The incident on lap 1 was quite funny. I was happy for you to take the lead if you wanted it hoping we could pull a gap on the chasing pack. I didn’t realise you took such a different line to me at the hairpins so my thought process went a little like this....

Damn Max is shifting off the line, he’s up my arse already!!!
Ok max you take the lead, I’m not gonna push you, let’s just get a few laps a let this race call down a little we can fight later.
Ok nice we have just over a second a few more tenths we will break the slipstream
Oh **** max has gone deep, why is he so wide???
Oh **** now I’m a bit deep I shouldn’t be watching him, focus now, I’ll early down shift should hook the nose round and then I’ll let max go again if he wants to fight.
OH **** WTF HE’S TURNING IN, He’s going for a late Apex, oh why didn’t I see this earlier, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Was a good race though, I really enjoyed it. With ballast added it will be even more intense. :cheers:

Decent race with @Granadier for a good stretch of the race but pretty much once you got past me and got a couple mistake free laps in, I couldn't catch ya.
You must have me confused with someone else. I don't think I had any of these in this race.

The closest I can think of is this for the X360, I suppose it's not far off using the motion control on Dualshock.
B1054929732.jpg
Lol, I had one of these and used to drive in Forza 4 with it. Worked surprisingly well.

I finished my art livery. It's kind of a homage to a very famous car, a car I saw when I was 13 and it made my jaw drop...

View attachment 938157 View attachment 938158

Thought of this today and couldn't resist.
Now I just hope Sheriff Buford T. Justice shows up...

That’s awesome!! :cheers: My uncle had a S&B TA after that movie came out, they didn’t have the black one at the time though, so ended up getting a Gold one. :)

Back