FINISHED. TPC GR Supra Supercup. Champion - Pigems.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 845 comments

Tyre wear. Pit stop for tyre change is mandatory, regardless.

• Keep at x3.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Reduce to x2.

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Edit: Great race tonight fellas!! I got pretty lucky there at the start, but @GOTMAXPOWER came storming back after his early excursion. Great race man! :cheers: You made up some serious space over the course of that race! :eek: Well done @Drex124 as well, if you hadn’t lifted there, I think you had me by the end, great race man! :cheers:

Thanks for hosting @El_Beardo , it was a blast as always. :cheers:

Last edited:
And here's my view. Now with voice over, because I forgot to turn it off, oops.

First half of the race I got to spend chasing down @GT5Apex who really made me work for it, I just could not find a way past. I dove into the pits first with hopes of some clean air but ended up coming out just behind @Qyn. Luckily he pitted next lap which gave me just enough time to get out ahead of Sunshine and @El_Beardo. Then the chase was back on, though this time behind Quantum Pigems™. Granted even without the shenanigans I'm not too sure I'd have ever gotten past him.

Thanks for the racing as always folks!

Thanks for the race guys, bit gutted but I knew my race pace was going to be iffy on this one. Great defence by @El_Beardo meant I completely missed my brake marker into t1 and then pushing to hard to catch up put me off the track at least another 3 times :lol::lol:. Congrats to @GOTMAXPOWER on another great comeback drive. Great clean race from the midfield too, and the pace is certainly up from last season :cheers:.
See you for round 3.

That was great fun :cheers:

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

great job again @El_Beardo! After being on the sauce most of the day i thought i'd be a pesky swerving mess in everyone's way.. but this was the surefire way to sober up. Apart from slapping the car in reverse on the grid.. i managed to stay on the track for the full race. My stint after pitting found a good consistent pace and had a mid pack battle with @Qyn @El_Beardo @Adam Barber and @GTP_Guido .. jeez.. i'm starting to sound like i'm enjoying racing :crazy:

Had loads of fun racing last night even though I was mainly being overtaken. Great fighting with @El_Beardo for a few laps and just holding of @Qyn at the end for 7th. Definitely felt like I didn't have as much pace here compared to Yamagiwa. Best lap of 1:46.101 which I think was better than my qualifying lap. Had thr pace to do a 1:46.9. Onto Bathurst!

Last edited:
I need to stop spinning on the first lap, can't blame anybody else this week! :banghead:

The ballast worked well in bringing the midfield closer to the front, the fight behind Pigems was super tight, as the season goes on it's only going to get closer. Pigems, Drex, R1600 and me will all be pretty heavy at Bathurst, Kermit has been one of the quickest both races but hasn't had the results to get ballast, I reckon next race he'll have a really good fight with Mistah for the win.

Thanks for coming out, guys.

Not entirely sure how I managed to launch as well as I did. Definitely going to watch my replay/saved footage, and figure out how to replicate it.

I was hoping to be more consistent in the second half of the race. But, I'm dosed up on pain meds for a tooth infection. Apparently I can concentrate properly for 20 mins.

I would like to say I'll do better next time out. Buuuuut, Bathurst. So, I'll be at the back.

I need to stop spinning on the first lap, can't blame anybody else this week! :banghead:

The ballast worked well in bringing the midfield closer to the front, the fight behind Pigems was super tight, as the season goes on it's only going to get closer. Pigems, Drex, R1600 and me will all be pretty heavy at Bathurst, Kermit has been one of the quickest both races but hasn't had the results to get ballast, I reckon next race he'll have a really good fight with Mistah for the win.

- But gravel traps and walls of death everywhere :lol:

What happened yesterday? Just cold tires in T1?

What happened yesterday? Just cold tires in T1?
Yeah, they surprised me. I turned in and lost the rear so went wide and touched the grass on the exit but didn't want to lift because of all the places I would lose. I looked like a bit of a tit because I had already said I was watching the NASCAR race and started playing with the indicators on the start. :lol:

Yeah, they surprised me. I turned in and lost the rear so went wide and touched the grass on the exit but didn't want to lift because of all the places I would lose. I looked like a bit of a tit because I had already said I was watching the NASCAR race and started playing with the indicators on the start. :lol:
It's okay, I'll always be there to make you look like not-even-slightly-a-tit by comparison. It's the least I can do for all the friendly bumps.

Latest Posts

Back