FINISHED. TPC GR Supra Supercup. Champion - Pigems.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 845 comments

Tyre wear. Pit stop for tyre change is mandatory, regardless.

• Keep at x3.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Reduce to x2.

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GTP name - Granadier
PSN name - TPC_Granadier
Race number - 77

@El_Beardo I will fly across the Atlantic and fight you if you steal my HKS baby :mad:

View attachment 930707

Also I’m glad to see ballast will come into play. By the time we hit Fuji @GOTMAXPOWER will be in a Gordini just as Kaz intended. :lol:
Dammit. Worked on a HKS livery for 2 hours last night and now I have to do something else. :lol:

A classic..
PS_Messages_20200615_224546.jpg
PS_Messages_20200615_224556.jpg

Dammit. Worked on a HKS livery for 2 hours last night and now I have to do something else. :lol:
In reality there shouldn’t be a hard limit on title sponsored cars. I was just being dramatic. Also I entered after both you and @El_Beardo so feels like I can’t claim squatters rights.

Anyways, I have a matte grey version I’d created originally and then made my black version after coming across the one @Pigems posted so there could just be two different colored HKS Supras on the grid.

upload_2020-6-15_17-51-11.jpeg

If you’re making a reserve list, please put me on it. I can’t commit to a full season but I’d love to make a race or two if people are busy and my family allows me to race.

GTP name - roamingbard13
PSN name - TPC_Roam
Race number - 13

Edit: and of course I’ll come get in the way during practice ;)

If you’re making a reserve list, please put me on it. I can’t commit to a full season but I’d love to make a race or two if people are busy and my family allows me to race.

GTP name - roamingbard13
PSN name - TPC_Roam
Race number - 13

Edit: and of course I’ll come get in the way during practice ;)

I can. But, you'll need a different number.

If you don't mind part-time drivers*, you can put me in:

GTP name - Mistah_MCA
PSN name - PX7-Mistah_MCA
Race number - 23

*Three of the rounds are on days of the Supra Cup. If their times interfere with each other, I won't be able to do Rounds 1, 2, 4.

I'm on wheel + chase cam. What does that make me?
Isn't that the same combo that Lewis Hamilton uses? I guess if it's good enough for him I can't really say anything.

PD really needs to turn off the secret chase cam boost, let high skilled players win again...
No, I've had enough of the best players winning everything just because they're faster and more consistent. Chase cam should be given a 1 compound tyre advantage in sport mode.

Isn't that the same combo that Lewis Hamilton uses? I guess if it's good enough for him I can't really say anything.

No, I've had enough of the best players winning everything just because they're faster and more consistent. Chase cam should be given a 1 compound tyre advantage in sport mode.
I thought Lewis drove in hood cam on the "reference lap" videos, could be wrong though.

And no, just no. You don't need a compound advantage, you need a type disadvantage. You should be on the sport equivalent of whatever tyre we use :P

Latest Posts

Back