FINISHED. TPC GR Supra Supercup. Champion - Pigems.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 845 comments

Tyre wear. Pit stop for tyre change is mandatory, regardless.

• Keep at x3.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Reduce to x2.

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a bloody struggle every where.
In the previous Bridgestone challenge I learned to appreciate a lot of cars I never really liked before. So when we started this I anticipated that this would grow on me too.
It has become a growing pain in the Kiester...
There is nothing redeeming about any of its characteristics, it's simply intent on killing me, a lot more than the Lambo ever where.

It's a bloody struggle every where.
In the previous Bridgestone challenge I learned to appreciate a lot of cars I never really liked before. So when we started this I anticipated that this would grow on me too.
It has become a growing pain in the Kiester...
There is nothing redeeming about any of its characteristics, it's simply intent on killing me, a lot more than the Lambo ever where.
I can sympathise. The car doesn't behave consistently between tracks or even corners. It doesn't communicate anything to the driver as to when it will decide to barge understeer or violently oversteer.

I got along really well with it at Tokyo. It seemed to have a ton of grip and excellent turn in on the mid speeds, but I've already learned to temper the expectation that it'll behave in any way similar to that at Suzuka.

I feel it suits on the limit drivers who manage as they go, not those who try to make their driving style compliment the strengths of the car. The only way to 100% this car is to be absolutely on the limit and pray the car decides to behave predictably.

That was a tough but fun race! The Ballast is really mixing things up nicely. Congrats to @Pigems for a clean sweep with a win, pole and fastest lap 👍. @PaoloMX with p2 and @GT5Apex for a great race and a p4 (should’ve been a podium). I got real lucky that race, I didn’t have the pace to straight up fight for a podium so decided to just hit my marks take an early stop and see what happened. Everyone else decided to fall off the track and I lucked it onto a 4th podium on the bounce :cheers:.
Next race should be a lot of fun with Autop short and I haven’t yet driven that layout so doubly looking forward to it.

I think an apology is in order there looking back at that replay, you didn’t have anywhere to go - sorry :confused: Leave that one for the stewards.

On the plus side you didn’t want any ballast at Autopolis did you? :)

Congrats @Pigems - and had a great race with @GT5Apex who was unlucky not to take a podium.
No worries, I was on the limit just trying to keep in your tow, it was only a matter of time before I lost it, at least it was spectacular! Autopolis should be good, the first race on the long layout was.

Great race last night fellas! I really didn’t think I was gonna get out of that one without a major mess up, and I almost did a couple of times. Congrats to @PaoloMX and @Kermit_2142 on the podium finishes! Well done fellas! :cheers: @GT5Apex was right on me for a while there, I couldn’t add even a tenth to the gap for the longest time, I thought for sure he’d eventually end up on my bumper. Looking forward to the next one. :)

Back