FINISHED. TPC GR Supra Supercup. Champion - Pigems.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 845 comments

Tyre wear. Pit stop for tyre change is mandatory, regardless.

• Keep at x3.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Reduce to x2.

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting that you drop to first for the final chicane, but not for the hairpin. Going to have to give that a try.

I went back and forth doing it both ways, at both corners, it just happened to work out that this was the fast lap. I think staying in 2nd thru both is probably fastest, but you have to maintain a little bit of throttle if you do to keep the turbo spooled up, or it’s gets really boggy on the exit, but that also makes it harder to rotate the car around the apex. A quick downshift just before apex, and then back to 2nd on the exit may end up being the overall fastest way thru, but more testing will be needed. :)

Last edited:
Livery sorted for the final round.

b80y0bR.jpg

I'm a little bit in trouble this weekend. I m away from Thursday evening to Sunday evening. I am not sure I will be able to make it back in time to race...

I seem to have hit a string of bad luck with this series, :( , I really wanted to be there every time. These series has been the best racing school I have ever attended.

There will always be a “Next” series, the learning never stops. :)

I am bowing out of the rest of this tournament. If anyone wants my spot they can use my liveries too.

No worries, man. If you're not enjoying it, there's no point in forcing it. There will be another series following this one. Probably the final series I run on GT Sport/PS4. So, we'll need to make it something fun.

I have a few ideas . . They all continue my one make theme.

You guys really think we will be getting GT7 that quickly?

Not really. I'd guess we won't see it until at least March. But, I'd be leaving a month gap between the end of this, and the start of the next season. That'll probably be 6-8 rounds, every other week. That's a good 4-5 month time frame.

That section is horrible the first time you drive it but once you find the line it has a great flow, kind of like Yeongam on the old F1 games.
It might be the best section in the game for testing the effects of weight transfer. There are uphill flicks, downhill flicks, double flicks, a flick into a long corner...

...you're definitely gonna find out where the lateral limits are.

Back