TPC International GT. REMAINING ROUNDS CANCELLED.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 434 comments

The Red Bull Ring round feature race should be . .

• Wet

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Dry

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry for the delay but my livery is finally complete :D.
Let me know if you still need those special photos and I’ll do them tomorrow.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/7677552/1/8791664189591552529

upload_2021-1-5_2-1-43.png

upload_2021-1-5_2-2-19.png

TPC Race News - GT4 International

After a thrilling day's racing to open the world tour at Brand's Hatch Indy, TPC Race News got the chance to catch up with fictional Honda driver and renowned Mad Bloke™ Mr. Max Attack, who reflected on the weekend's action, finishing p15 and p14;

"Well," the mysterious Scandiwegian sighed to TPC Reporter Timmy Threewide, lighting a cigarette in the paddock as a Honda mechanic hastily seals up a worryingly nearby barrel of race fuel, "clearly, you know, the car is good today,"

The Scandiwegian leans on the grass-flecked bonnet of his race machine, dragging on his smoke amidst an increasingly nervous race team.

"Pigems is doing a very good job, you know, and honestly, is making me look like a bit of a mug. But, you know, he is our best guy, so we focus a little more on that car, and I just try to teach these Americans a little something about Brands, you know? Elbows out! Show them how it is done here in the UK.

In all I think, you know, there were some mistakes my end, so there are some points left on the table there but, early doors, and next we go to Monza where we know we will be getting mugged so, I don't think there's too much to be taken as truth from these results, you know, there are plenty of punt- I mean, moves we can make yet out there.

Obviously, it could have gone better for me, but for an opening round there was a lot of action and that is what the fans want to see. Now, excuse me," The karting expert says abruptly, ending our interview there and then, walking out of the garage, "I have to buy some marmite. We aren't back in Britain 'til the end of the bloody season..."

Well I think @El_Beardo has nailed this formula!!! Both races were electric!!!

Congrats to @Pigems & @Drex124 for the first round of wins.

I had some great racing with pretty much everyone as I managed to stack it in both races and had to try and fight back through. (She is fast but ain’t half willing to kill me :lol:).

Lucked/poached my way onto a p4 and a p3 as I was able to catch up and take advantage as people battled. Considering how close the battling was in both races the ballast should really throw up some crazy races as we move forward.

upload_2021-1-11_1-23-25.png

3 wide final lap

Race 1 Final few lap battle for p2.

Thanks all again for the great racing, that was too much fun :D

Last edited:
Some shots from the second race. Both races had some amazing battles. For a good while there were I think 7 cars within a second of each other fighting for 2nd place.

7349883465810084864_0.jpeg

7359453606025658368_0.jpeg

7350446415763505160_0.jpeg

7350446415763506176_0.jpeg

Also uploaded a supercut of the two races from my perspective. Around lap 30 of the second race is when the heated battle between @GOTMAXPOWER @Pigems @Michelin Man and myself begins.

Is it the 24th yet?

Last edited:
Back