TPC Pop-Up Special Event- The King of Japan | Japanese N300 Cars | 2nd May | Sign-ups OPEN

Crap. I just noticed its reverse. Will need lots of practice. Doh.

Without a computer for awhile. Windows decided to update and I'm bricked. So I may be quiet for a bit.
Haha, no problem. I ran a lap on the full layout and I suuuuuck, man.
At least I might do well at Miyabi after all those laps for BOP.
703655955535101992.png

8503385514788815360_0.jpg
8503385514923034112_0.jpg
8367718974058693128_0.jpg

My livery. It is not much but it will do for Victory Lane (yep, starting the trash talk early).

3rd picture shows a disagreement I had with an AI car which resulted in him winning the realestate and me meeting a small section of the wall. It is hard to tell from this picture but the headlight is smashed in. I have never seen damage like this depicted before on GTS - that is cool.

Overall car handles very well, should be a good race.

Hey hey, I am back from my PS4 break I took at the beginning of the year. Did my first laps last night, still a bit shaky, but we'll see where it goes from there. Anyway, nice street car event, I think I'll have time for it =):

GTP: R_Goldstreiff
PSN: RufusGoldstryff (fyi: changed it, used to be robbybass)
Car: 180SX
Number: #87

Gonna use this HKS livery by zeptrans:
View attachment 1006579

Great to see you back! :cheers:

Hey hey, I am back from my PS4 break I took at the beginning of the year. Did my first laps last night, still a bit shaky, but we'll see where it goes from there. Anyway, nice street car event, I think I'll have time for it =):

GTP: R_Goldstreiff
PSN: RufusGoldstryff (fyi: changed it, used to be robbybass)
Car: 180SX
Number: #87

Gonna use this HKS livery by zeptrans:
View attachment 1006579
Haven't seen you in a looong while, good to have you back! I'll get you registered, no worries. Will you be hosting any of your classic car events soon?

Haven't seen you in a looong while, good to have you back! I'll get you registered, no worries. Will you be hosting any of your classic car events soon?
Thank you, yes, it's been a while ^^ There are no classic car events planned yet, but I admit that I am thinking about future ones ;). Maybe at the end of May/in June, but it is all a matter of timing - I don't have that much time to play this year. There is also another edition of the Porsche 993 Supercup planned by my friend M_Nightrider on May 16th, that is gonna be really nice I think (@RacingGrandpa & @GTP_Guido have raced in those events in the past).
Cool, looking forward to some street car racing!

Last edited:
Hi all, wondering what sort of lap times we're looking at for the three circuits? I've gone out and done a bunch of test laps in the RX-7 to get a feel for it on that combination of tracks and set a few lap times - wondering if I'm going to be even remotely competitive!

Oh, and that chichane on Yamagiwa in reverse - never run it that way before and damn it's hard to get the braking right!

Hi all, wondering what sort of lap times we're looking at for the three circuits? I've gone out and done a bunch of test laps in the RX-7 to get a feel for it on that combination of tracks and set a few lap times - wondering if I'm going to be even remotely competitive!

Oh, and that chichane on Yamagiwa in reverse - never run it that way before and damn it's hard to get the braking right!
Well all my practice was at Miyabi so I really have no clue...

It's RAWE CEEK everyone!

Sequel idea.
Name: King of the World
Cars: American cars

I'd like to try something different here. 2 lobbies. Eastern and Western finals (open to anyone, just names). And then the grand final of the top finishers from the East and West finals crowning the King of the World.

:D

@06O4 @OJBrit @GTP_Guido @Michelin Man @RX8 Racer @Rods @Pigems @barak181 @MidnightRun85 @Timm Sheeham @R_Goldstreiff
48hr roll call.

Since the lobby will allow tuning, it's best to create a new settings sheet in case you have an old tune you many not know realise. Set your gearbox to sequential without changing any of the gear ratios or the Autoset, leave everything else stock. You can tune the diff if you wish.
Also I should hopefully have added everyone to the PSN group, lmk if I missed anyone.

Did a bit of practice today, 2:57(56 possible) on the Y+M II layout.

@AfraidRacer regrettably I will likely not make this race. Leave me on the reserve list just in case but just thought I’d let you know in advance.

Should be a good event, I was really looking forward to it the first time round, sadly this time it just doesn’t quite fit my schedule. 👍
Cheers man, no problem. @Adam Barber had to pull out too.

Sequel idea.
Name: King of the World
Cars: American cars

I'd like to try something different here. 2 lobbies. Eastern and Western finals (open to anyone, just names). And then the grand final of the top finishers from the East and West finals crowning the King of the World.

:D
eyes-emoji-by-twitter.png

Last edited:
Question re custom BOP.
Nissan Skyline GT-R R34(81/110) What way round are these? I can only do 103 max for weight reduction.

Use your cursor to select the big number in a circle above the power or weight percentage to expand the range of power/weight settings you can use.
Gts-68.jpg

You should see something like this. Spend the mileage points to expand the range of power or weight you can set your car to.

As for me, I’ll be racing to not come last, because the Gr.1 junkie in me has spent way too much time on Daily Races and Nations Cup practice.

Here’s some appropriate music to run for tomorrow:

Back