TPC Presents: 300km of Monza - 24th July - Gr1/3 Multiclass - Winners Pigems and Jomas

The Momo Aston Martin is now prepared!

8214666890568565260_0.jpg

8224237029441963524_0.jpg

7278393212793782280_0.jpg

Hi, as the grid is already full, I'd like to add myself in the reserve list. If it is not an issue, I'm adding my car choice for both classes as it could help to balance the number of car per class in case I make it in.

GTP name - Jomas
PSN name - Jomas_74
Race number - 74
Car class (Gr1/Gr3) - Can fit both
Car choice - Nissan GT-R LM LMP1 (Gr.1) / Lamborghini Huracan GT3 (Gr.3)

(Yes, the GT-R LMP1, it's the only one missing from what I saw and could be fun 😂)

Hi, as the grid is already full, I'd like to add myself in the reserve list. If it is not an issue, I'm adding my car choice for both classes as it could help to balance the number of car per class in case I make it in.

GTP name - Jomas
PSN name - Jomas_74
Race number - 74
Car class (Gr1/Gr3) - Can fit both
Car choice - Nissan GT-R LM LMP1 (Gr.1) / Lamborghini Huracan GT3 (Gr.3)

(Yes, the GT-R LMP1, it's the only one missing from what I saw and could be fun 😂)
Done

Currently debating if a 1 stop is a good idea or a 2 stop is better. With the wear rate of the tires and the amount of laps, I feel like a 1 stopper could work but I also think a well executed 2 stopper might also work.

Currently debating if a 1 stop is a good idea or a 2 stop is better. With the wear rate of the tires and the amount of laps, I feel like a 1 stopper could work but I also think a well executed 2 stopper might also work.
Don’t suppose you know what the pit loss is?? There a few of us thinking the same thing….

Don't forget, being in GT3 this race is really only going to be about 45 laps for you, so if you can manage to make it halfway on a tire stint, you should be okay.

Don't forget, being in GT3 this race is really only going to be about 45 laps for you, so if you can manage to make it halfway on a tire stint, you should be okay.
Fair point, that was the one thing that made it hard to decide was how many times the Prototypes were going to lap the GTs.

More finalized version of Saturday's Livery:

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20210722185604.png
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20210722185820.png

Last edited:
Aye, all good here 👍.

20210723205900.jpg

20210723205851.jpg

Based on practice sessions so far, Gr.3 will be closely fought. Whether a 2 or 1-stop, it will depend purely on how your tyres fair, since fuel should not be too big an issue. In practice, I was managing ca.26 laps on a tank (based on a 70% starting load) with barely any fuel saving. So just the one top-up at your designated stop(s), to get to the end for most.

Back