TPC Presents: Audi R8 LMS Cup with Hankook. R5: 18th December - Autodromo de Interlagos *Spots full*

🇭🇲 will be represented. Just over 10 hours from now? (have to double check this time of year, can't keep track of who has and who hasn't started or stopped daylight savings).

Last edited:
Also, are the pits open or closed during qualifying? If someone crashes can they reset to the pits and restart their qualifying as long as time hasn't expired?
You can back out but don't quit out completely, shouldn't need to though

Last edited:
Good race guys. I love the combo of Brands and a Gr3 MR. Such fun to throw them around. But I got my fair share of barrier visits.
Thanks to @MaxAttack for absorbing my pressure. @The_Tullster for providing a target to reach after my stop. And @Trone_Colby for keeping me honest and providing pressure whenever I ultimately crashed.
I will be missing the next one as I am in Cornwall so a reserve can have my place there. Good luck and I'll see you all again in round 3.

Thanks for the race, I had fun even though I had to get out of bed at 4am to race. Quick question though, are we going to have some sort of rule for lapped cars, because some drivers were letting us lap them but others were trying to battle us.
LeMan rules. There is no obligation to let them past and they have to go offline or for an overtake. However you will always find there are drivers who will let you past as fighting an obviously faster driver doesn't do them any favours.

Thanks for the race, I had fun even though I had to get out of bed at 4am to race. Quick question though, are we going to have some sort of rule for lapped cars, because some drivers were letting us lap them but others were trying to battle us.
I was determined to not be lapped again that last lap, typical rule is for the lapped car to not do anything unpredictable that could cause an incident

711E1078-48E0-4F58-BBEC-0403E269574D.png

I also have to remind myself of this rule. As frustrating as it can be at somewhere likes brands, in most cases it means less risks of accidents through miss communication.
From my end back markers did a great job and I didn’t see a bad rejoin all race :cheers:.

I streamed the race from my POV, I will try and stream every race for this series as there is some cracking racing going on.

Big congratulations to the podium guys @Spinerkopin @AfraidRacer and @RidwanF1 all had great pace and the consistency to go with it, really impressive.

I was more in the scruffy race camp having had a couple of offs and struggling in confidence with the car, having a week away hurt me more than I thought it would but I guess brands is unforgiving like that.

It meant for some great battles along the way, with @Adam Barber, @GT5Apex, @The359 and a really close battle with @Pigems at the end who held me off for p6.

Thanks for a really fun race, really clean driving from everyone and I’m super hyped for round 2 and SSSSSPPPPPAAAAAAA.

:gtpflag::cheers:

Back