TPC Presents: Audi R8 LMS Cup with Hankook. R5: 18th December - Autodromo de Interlagos *Spots full*

Really looking forward to tonight’s race. Hopefully we should see more racing with less crashes compared with round 1.
Good luck everyone, have a great race :cheers:
Hopefully, it's such a good track that we should see some great racing. I I remember you having a cracking race here in the Super GT series

Last edited:
Thanks for the race all.
Started well enough and was generally keeping pace with those naturally faster. However the car just slowly became a barge and I was constantly fighting her which led to mistake after mistake. Around lap 20 the car was just fighting everywhere so I decided to pit it. However the pits were strangely not working so I had to back out.
I guess I was a little tired and a headache was forming which probably meant I was not at my best which translated to the track. Had a good chase on @Trone_Colby at the mid point so did have some fun.

See you all in round 4. Good luck for round 3.

As always Spa delivers an absolute banger of a race. I knew this race would be hard fought so I put in a fair bit of practice and it really showed with me somehow putting in a 15.7 in the pre qually practice.
I only had one plan for this race and that was to go as fast as possible at all times :lol:.
It started so well with a good run from the grid, but I proceeded to get mugged by the mob at Les Combes which kicked off a ten lap scrap as we all took turns to try and break away.
The second stint was all about keeping the pressure on and trying to bridge that little gap to @The359 who ran an almost perfect race to take the win.
Congratulations to @Spinerkopin for a solid p3, a really good result with 5% ballast and you should retain the championship lead going into round 3 (wonky math depending).
I have shared the replay in game, it’s a good watch if you have time with battles all down the grid for the entire race.
I think Monza is going to be an interesting race, the high possibility of some drama and ballast affecting the points leaders could throw up and surprise result.
Thanks for another great race everyone :cheers::gtplanet:.
6F3B0D72-D747-481E-8BB2-70AB1514FB59.jpeg
B0B5E483-5A6E-4495-8893-62F32B218C43.jpeg
80BC42F3-A203-476B-AA80-6C66A656939A.jpeg
80518904-DA10-40E7-A088-6EBCCE834CB6.jpeg
0552AEBC-184A-49FD-B3E4-14522758337A.jpeg
AC447DA7-BB27-418C-BE81-86FB851D8BB9.jpeg
C21BDD3A-9394-4558-B389-3D646B29F0F5.jpeg

Well done everyone who raced, that was my first TPC race and I really enjoyed it - a few mistakes including getting reset at the bus stop chicane as I tried to pass @GOTMAXPOWER whilst he was having a bit of a moment I managed to put a wheel on the grass causing me to go straight on and get reset 😫
Looking forward to Monza 👍🏼
Bus stop reset happened to me.on the last lap trying to avoid @GOTMAXPOWER

Back