TPC Presents - European 80's Super Showdown! | 13th November | Sign-Ups OPEN! | Pop-Up Special Event

India
India
AfraidRacer
AfraidRacer17
TPC Presents - European 80's Super Showdown!
80's banner v2.png

Who can tame these legendary beasts of the 80's? Join TPC for a fun night of sprint racing across Europe, these cars look as HOT as they are to drive! Re-live the powerful monsters of years past, in an age where electronics were low and RPMs were HIGH!

Date: November 13th, 2021 @ 22:00 GMT/18:00 EST

20:30 GMT: Lobby Opens
21:00 GMT: Qualifying 1: Sardegna Road Track - A(5 Minutes)
21:05 GMT: Race 1: Sardegna Road Track - A(8 Laps)
21:25 GMT: Qualifying 2: Goodwood Motor Circuit(5 Minutes)
21:30 GMT: Race 2: Goodwood Motor Circuit (11 laps)
21:50 GMT: Race 3: Nordschleife Super Sprint(2 Laps, Double Points)
The cars available are:
  • Ferrari F288 GTO '84 (82/117): The Fiery Italian. A well-balanced, but still lairy mid-engined supercar. Originally designed for Group B regulations, this 288 is fast and fun.
  • Porsche 911 Turbo(930) '81 (119/97): The Widowmaker. If you can tame this crazy rear-engined Porsche, you will be rewarded with fantastic turn-in and mid corner rotation.
  • Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88 (78/87): The Raging Bull. Stable and powerful, the Lambo is easy to drive and go fast in, but you may experience understeer.
Each car will be restricted to 7 each to ensure variety of the grid. Tuning will be prohibited and all cars will use Sports Soft tires.
Use of the stock paint schemes are allowed, but your number must be clearly visible on the sides and front of the car. Livery theme is free choice. No hentai/political liveries, or foul language.
Race 1 and Race 2: 10/8/6/5/4/3/2/1
Race 3: 20/16/12/10/8/6/4/3/2/1
The driver with the most points at the end of all three races will be the overall winner. Results will be posted the day after the event.
Mandatory Tires: Sports Soft
Tire Wear: x1
Fuel Consumption: x1
Qualifying: 5 Minutes
Boost: Off/Weak
Start Type: Rolling
Balance of Performance: Off
Grid Order: Race 1 and 2 - Fastest First, Race 3 - Grid Based on Previous Race Results
Slipstream Strength: Real
Visible Damage: On
Mechanical Damage: Off
Grip Reduction: Real
Race Finish Delay: 90 Seconds
Tuning: Off
Ghosting: None
Track Limits Penalties: Weak
Side Contact Penalty: Off
Assists: Counter-steering Assistance, ASM, and Auto-Drive prohibited.
We expect you to drive cleanly and avoid contact.
Please clear your cache before joining the lobby. If anyone is stuck on the grid, the race will be restarted once.
Please follow the racing guidelines as specified here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-good-racecraft-guide.183891/.
In case of a tie in points, the position will be shared among the tied entrants. Please save the replays or screenshots if you can.
The lobby will be hosted publicly, to avoid any connection issues. The driver limit will be set prior to the event to prevent randoms from joining in.
If there are less than 8 participants, Boost! will be set to Weak to ensure close racing.
GTP:
PSN:
Car Choice:
Car No:

@Pigems, @05XR8, @250Cal, @6BK, @Adam Barber, @AfraidRacer, @Ashthebash, @bdubclub, @Chevy Heavy, @CurbHog, @Dairyworker, @DarkSideNet, @Deadpool, @DelboyD, @dlshearon, @Drex124, @El_Beardo, @fastone371, @FloridaFanGT, @golfer07840, @GOTMAXPOWER, @Graham Cundy, @Granadier, @Groundfish, @GT5Apex, @GTP_Guido, @GTWolverine, @HammyMansell, @HaydenFan69, @Jason885, @JEverettL, @Jwptexas, @K1LLD0z3R, @Kermit_2142, @kevinddr, @Kevstah2004, @Killkennyxc4, @KosmoKazi, @kungtotte_, @Kuraudo, @Leftcurl, @LeightonAVS, @MaxAttack, @Michelin Man, @Mistah_MCA, @mohitraina91, @Natalie_GT, @nosoks, @NosOsH, @NoStopN, @O604, @Oshawa-Joe, @PaoloMX, @Philtaylor17, @PirovacBoy, @Qyn, @R_Goldstreiff, @RacingGrandpa, @Redneckchef, @roamingbard13, @RZQSPEED, @Satomiblood, @Sian, @Stencedaddy, @sturk0167, @Supergtp, @suprajef, @Sven Jurgens, @Tea_Leaves, @The_Tullster, @Timm Sheehan, @ToddSalad, @Trone_Colby, @TurboTacho, @viper al, @VulcanSpirit, @watto79, @Winnie847, @x5abotagex86, @stpatty, @RX8 Racer, @KiepeYai, @Rods, @whiteusagi, @FaustoAriz, @Jomas, @The359, @F1Bernardo, @RACECAR, @Racerx_34, @RidwanF1, @Confi-User-3, @Tob Racer @Nick Parks @PApunk924 @SydViscus

Last edited:
Entry List:
1)AfraidRacer - AfraidRacer - Ferrari - #7
2)Adam Barber - GTP_Abarber95 - Porsche - #95
3)RacingGrandpa - Resident_Knievel - Ferrari - #74
4)GOTMAXPOWER - GOTMAXPOWER - Porsche - #6
5)Redneckchef - Phreelickz - Ferrari - #33
6)challenger001 - challenger001 - Lambo - #24
7)MaxAttack - TPC_MaxAttack - Ferrari #83
8)O604 - Kaizen-Teian - Lambo - #64
9)bloodyboyblue - bloodyboyblue - Porsche - #25
10)Norma_zozo1 - Norma_zozo1 - Ferrari - #99

Reserve List:
1)Pigems - TPC Pigems - TBD - TBD
2)mohitraina91 - TPC_Gooners - TBD - TBD

Last edited:
Hey Afraid, nice cars and tracks! Can you put me down as a reserve/maybe for now? There's already 2 other league events that weekend, so I am not sure if I have the time to make a third race happen, but I'll see what I can do.
GTP: R_Goldstreiff
PSN: RufusGoldstryff
Car choice: Lamborghini
#: 88 (that'd be the Rain-X liveries from JGTC 1994, either yellow or white)
Cheers

GTP: 👼
PSN: GOTMAXPOWER
Car choice: Porsche
#: 6 (I think that's the livery anyway)
Hey Afraid, nice cars and tracks! Can you put me down as a reserve/maybe for now? There's already 2 other league events that weekend, so I am not sure if I have the time to make a third race happen, but I'll see what I can do.
GTP: R_Goldstreiff
PSN: RufusGoldstryff
Car choice: Lamborghini
#: 88 (that'd be the Rain-X liveries from JGTC 1994, either yellow or white)
Cheers
Welcome aboard!

Hi guys! This is a small update to let you know we will now be running two laps on the Nords, instead of one. I apologise for the pre-race rule change, but hopefully this leads to better and fairer racing for all of us. :cheers:

Hi guys! This is a small update to let you know we will now be running two laps on the Nords, instead of one. I apologise for the pre-race rule change, but hopefully this leads to better and fairer racing for all of us. :cheers:

Hmm, duplicate.

Last edited:
Back