TPC Presents: GR Yaris Showdown. Sunday 6th December.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 76 comments
Settled on my livery theme and design:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20201123194506.png

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20201123194538.png

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20201123194417.png

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20201123194429.png

Well, why wouldn't you for a Yaris event? :lol:

Last edited:
Hey, if there's any room for a reserve/latecomer I'd love to take that slot. I'm a real-life friend of DelboyD who is in this series, I used to race with people on here back in the PS3 days when my DFGT served me well. I got pissed off that there was no proper support for the DFGT in GTS so haven't played for a while, but I got over myself and bought the game recently, although I'm back to using a controller. I may not be as fast, yet, but I will race clean.

GTP name - alex77
PSN name - codswallop
Race number - I'd take 420 if it was free but I don't think it is, so let's go with 77 if not

Hey, if there's any room for a reserve/latecomer I'd love to take that slot. I'm a real-life friend of DelboyD who is in this series, I used to race with people on here back in the PS3 days when my DFGT served me well. I got pissed off that there was no proper support for the DFGT in GTS so haven't played for a while, but I got over myself and bought the game recently, although I'm back to using a controller. I may not be as fast, yet, but I will race clean.

GTP name - alex77
PSN name - codswallop
Race number - I'd take 420 if it was free but I don't think it is, so let's go with 77 if not

Always haply for newcomers. Welcome aboard!

This looks fun, but it’s my wife’s birthday weekend so I’m going to be good and not put my name down.

And then I’m probably going to check at 8pm on the day if there are any spaces going and try to sneak in :)

I'll save you a seat, just in case.

Worked pretty late today. So, while I will have a practice lobby open, I don't expect many of the EMEA guys will be able to make it.

Ill update when it's open.

@El_Beardo where are the track limits on the dirt stages? Can we go all four wheels on the grass?

I’ve been working on the assumption that for the dirt stages, if I’m keeping it out of the wall, then it’s legal!

Track limits are the walls, as far as I can tell.

Practice lobby open for an hour or so. Mostly focusing on reverse layouts tonight.

0475-4259-7710-2467-3860

If you haven't already, send A FR to El_Beardo_Grande. Lobby is friends only, as always.

Son of a gun! How’d I miss this? It’s alright. I think I still have a solid footing on the dirt, and after than FIA race, I’m more confident on the asphalt stages.

Last edited:
Back