TPC Presents : Pagani Zonda R - Battle of Barcelona - May 22nd 17:30 EDT / 22:30 BST - 1 space free

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
zonda.png

TPC Presents : Pagani Zonda R - Battle of Barcelona

Saturday May 22nd 17:30 EDT / 22:30 BST

With only 15 cars ever made, the Zonda R is one of the rarest modern day supercars on the planet.
Purpose built for track day addicts, the Zonda boasts over 700hp, a 0-62 time of 2.6s and a top speed of over 230mph.
The perfect machine for a once in a lifetime race.

• Event Open by 17:30 EDT / 22:30 BST
  • 10 minutes Qualifying to start at 17:45 / 22:45 BST ( In game practice will be used to allow tyre selection for Race start)
  • Race to Start 18:00 EDT / 23:00 BST (estimated 60 mins)
  • Entrants who are running late will be allowed to start the Race from the back of the grid.
  • Catalunya Circuit - Time of Day tbc
  • Qualifying - Fuel Off - Tyre Wear equal to race settings
  • Race - 33 Laps (estimated 60 minutes) - Fuel x1 , Tyres x2 (tbc)
  • Grid start with false start check
  • Mandatory Pitstop - Both Hard and Medium tyres must be used during the race, refuelling is also required.
  • This is a one make race using the Pagani Zonda R
  • Vehicle Spec: Cost 1,800,00 / 715hp / 1070kg (2400lb)
  • BOP - stock 100/100
  • Tyres - Mediums / Hards (The Mediums and Hards give a nice balance by reducing some of the high speed understeer by allowing the driver to use the rear of the car to steer. Have fun :) )
  • Tuning - Disabled
  • Liveries - Must follow GTS guidelines / Stock Livery is allowed / Racing Number must be clearly displayed on both sides of the car / No other restrictions
  • Optional TPC number board - https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/decal/7071651/6999175531841225752
  • Boost : Off
  • Slipstream : Real
  • Visible Damage : On
  • Mechanical Damage : Light
  • Grip Reduction : Real
  • Tuning : Prohibited
  • Ghosting : Off
  • Shortcut Penalties : Weak
  • Contact Penalties : Off
  • Assists : CSA / ASM / Autodrive - all OFF
  • As always we host a sporting and friendly atmosphere.
  • Clean racing is a must.
  • We will be using the honour system, if you make a mistake please give the position back.
  • Pit entry and exit lines must be adhered to. The exit into t1 is a particular pinch point, please be aware of vehicles approaching at full speed.
  • Lapped vehicles will not be ghosted, please do you best to not interfere with the leaders and likewise please lap cars courteously.

All Drivers Welcome,
If you would like to sign up please comment below:
GTP Name:
PSN Name:
Race Number:

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Enjoy the Racing!!!

Last edited:

GTP / PSN / #

Kermit_2142 / Kermit_2142 / #46
ILLEAGLE_34 / ILLEAGLE_34 / #34
Adam Barber / GTP_Abarber95 / #95
Pigems / TPC_Pigems / #420
El_beardo / El_Beardo_Grande / #41
Non GTP / Desert Penguin / #9
GTP_Guido / TPC_Guido / #69
AfraidRacer / AfraidRacer / #7
TimmSheehan / tmsheehan / #91
SpinerKopin / Spiner-Kopin / #20
Stencedaddy420 / xPat_McCrotchxx / #3
Rods / Boitcon / #25
The359 / The359 / #17
RACECAR / GTP_RACECAR / #32

Reserves

DelboyD / DelboyD / #5

Last edited:
Welcome to everyone who has signed up so far. I’ve been a little busy this week but will update the thread with everyone’s entry details later on.
I will finish testing for the final race settings this week so we have a couple weeks to prepare.
I’ll tag some previous event entrants aswell and hopefully we can get a full grid 👍

• Vehicle Spec: Cost 1,800,00 / 715hp / 1070kg (2400lb)
  • BOP - stock 100/100

Quick question Sir, my game is screwed because in order to obtain vehicle spec I must change power% to 97 (715 HP) & weight% to 102 (2405 Lbs). Did you BOP want it at 100 (737 HP) & 100 (2359 Lbs)? BOP drop down says N/A. Sorry for being a pain.

Last edited:
Quick question Sir, my game is screwed because in order to obtain vehicle spec I must change power% to 97 (715 HP) & weight% to 102 (2405 Lbs). Did you BOP want it at 100 (737 HP) & 100 (2359 Lbs)? BOP drop down says N/A. Sorry for being a pain.

I will double check later on. It’s either the GTSport wiki has slightly wrong details or the difference between unit of measure ie hp vs bhp etc.

We will be running at 100/100 either way 👍

Update with race settings - (updated in op too)

The race will be just under the 60 minute mark at 33 laps. Multipliers are looking at x1 fuel / 2x tyres. I’m just trying to work out a balance for a pit window between the 25-35minutes so we have some overlap but not too much. To achieve this I will likely set fuel to start around 80% but I haven’t done the maths on this yet.
(I’m fairly happy with these but they may change slightly).

Track limits - I didn’t realise but between weak and strong, the track limit is actually the same, it’s just with strong the penalty is 3s instead of 0.5-1s. Penalties bleed off very fast so we will just use them for reference on weak. The zonda handles the curbs very well through the final chicane so cutting over the sausage is the best way to go, I tried running around them, similar to how it’s taken irl but I found 8/10 laps I would catch the 1st sausage with the front left tyre which bounces the car awfully.

GTP Name: Rods
PSN Name: boitcon
Race Number: 25

Welcome aboard, fairly certain I recognise your tags from somewhere, maybe recent FIA?? :cheers:

Last edited:
Back