TPC Presents: TPC World tour, Powered by Michelin. Champion - Spinerkopin

Car is ready :)

full

To say that F1 is a bit of a handful would be an understatement :lol:. Pleased with p6 (I think it was p6 anyway). I didn't have the pace to run near the front and like a few others was really getting tired by the end of the race. Glad I managed to have a little battle with Drex and Sweeney on their way through. :cheers:

No worries! The reason i quit was because my concentration was a bit meh tonight and i was making quite a lot of small mistakes and i was just getting annoyed at myself.

I probably should have done the same. Kept making stupid errors after a decent first half of the race. Had a good battle with @Adam Barber but first went wide coming into the Porsche curves, then 2 laps later overshot in the final section after the pits which reset me. I got upset then and just tried to backoff and stop any catastrophic mistakes. Great combo, certainly for the history.

I probably should have done the same. Kept making stupid errors after a decent first half of the race. Had a good battle with @Adam Barber but first went wide coming into the Porsche curves, then 2 laps later overshot in the final section after the pits which reset me. I got upset then and just tried to backoff and stop any catastrophic mistakes. Great combo, certainly for the history.

You were definitely faster than me, I was losing so much time through the Porsche Curves. Pitty you went off right after passing me though.

Latest Posts

Back