Aston Martin vs Jaguar. 300km Brands Hatch. WINNER - ASTON MARTIN.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 179 comments
my livery for the race ......
jaguar gr4.jpg

Test lobby open. Friends only. So, if you can't see it, make sure to send a friend request to El_Beardo_Grande.

0475-4295-8549-2379-7572

I would join but maintenance is currently trying to fix the AC in my apartment so I have to stay available for that.

Edit: AC condenser fan went out. They can't replace it until Tuesday. Go me.

upload_2020-9-4_15-24-3.png

Last edited:
All sorted for Sunday, livery is based on the Group C Aston AMR1. Will be interesting to see how this race goes, given my record around Brands has usually been one of two extremes, if my Sport Mode history is anything to go by. Which is either 1-one of best races with my best ever result, or 2-my worst performance ever, with most time spent in the gravel at Paddock Hill, or Clark curve :lol:. Hopefully it's more like the former!

20200916025101.jpg

Lobby open. 0475-4320-8971-5006-9828

If you haven't already, send me a friend request (El_Beardo_Grande) lobby is friends only.

@Drex124 @Michelin Man @Qyn @VulcanSpirit @R1600Turbo @GTP_Guido @MaxAttack @GT5Apex @Adam Barber @Hasnain282 @PaoloMX @R_Goldstreiff @GOTMAXPOWER @Pigems @SRT DK Racing

Apologies, guys. I need to postpone this race. Found out this morning that i have a few things I need to sort out this weekend. Currently looking for new dates that don't interfere with FIA, and my Supracup.
No problem. Haven't had a chance to do any practice runs yet, so will use the postponement to get some running done. 👍

@Drex124 @Michelin Man @Qyn @VulcanSpirit @R1600Turbo @GTP_Guido @MaxAttack @GT5Apex @Adam Barber @Hasnain282 @PaoloMX @R_Goldstreiff @GOTMAXPOWER @Pigems @SRT DK Racing

Apologies, guys. I need to postpone this race. Found out this morning that i have a few things I need to sort out this weekend. Currently looking for new dates that don't interfere with FIA, and my Supracup.

No worries at all, I'm easy going so whichever suits you and the rest here is all that matters. Like others, I haven't managed to get much practice in, for one reason or another, so it's a blessing in disguise :lol:.

Other than @Kermit_2142's Super Formula Cup next Saturday, I'm all free, so whichevers easiest at the end of the day, take as long as you need 👍.

Back