TPC Subaru BRZ GT300 Asia/Pacific Supercup - Series over

Late late writeup, but great race guys.

I got a little bit more practice in this time, and even though I am not the biggest Autopolis fan, I think I did okay. I had a couple unforced errors that probably cost me a podium, and maybe the one stop was not the best idea (the Mediums are just not good at all), but I feel a lot better than the last race where I was playing Minardi Simulator. Such is the high standard of driving in this competition, just glad that I had the pace to actually take part.

Had a good few laps of fighting with @Spider-Racer. You did a great job of guaranteeing that podium, your pace on the Mediums were very close to mine on the Softs in the opening stint. Took me too long to get by to be able to hold people off on mediums. Also had a good tussle with @Comrad, although lag kind of caused an accident that I really hope didn't ruin your race.

Early prediction is that I might struggle to make the next race, have some wedding related activities out of town to deal with that day.

I got a little bit more practice in this time, and even though I am not the biggest Autopolis fan, I think I did okay. I had a couple unforced errors that probably cost me a podium, and maybe the one stop was not the best idea (the Mediums are just not good at all), but I feel a lot better than the last race where I was playing Minardi Simulator. Such is the high standard of driving in this competition, just glad that I had the pace to actually take part.

Had a good few laps of fighting with @Spider-Racer. You did a great job of guaranteeing that podium, your pace on the Mediums were very close to mine on the Softs in the opening stint. Took me too long to get by to be able to hold people off on mediums. Also had a good tussle with @Comrad, although lag kind of caused an accident that I really hope didn't ruin your race.

Early prediction is that I might struggle to make the next race, have some wedding related activities out of town to deal with that day.
Ahh, I've been meaning to message you! You did an amazing job on that first stint!
Hell, if I was as laggy on your end as you were on mine, congrats on racing that close for so many laps and not punting even once! :lol:

Was a great battle and the crash was my fault. I moved over while you were still alongside.

@Spinerkopin@MaxAttack @GOTMAXPOWER @Michelin Man @Chevy Heavy @Comrad @Stencedaddy @GT5Apex @Nebuc72 @padrome @Peter.
@Akmuq

Roll call for tomorrow, if you can't make it let me know.

Also wall riding is banned and will result in a post race penalty/DSQ, you have been warned
I'm unlikely to make it today I'm afraid, have surprise visitors from out of town.

And in a similar vein I will not be able to attend on the 29th either, so maybe my place is better as a reserve driver?

Lobby will open at 22:00 UK time.
Qualifying will start at 22:20.

There is one mandatory pit stop​

Car: Subaru BRZ GT300 '21
Power: 100%/478bhp
Weight: 1150kg (0 ballast)
Tyres: Racing Medium and Softs, both compounds must be used unless it's a wet race and rain tyres have been used
I would like to join your league
Ballast to take effect for round 3

1st - 60kg - 1210kg
2nd - 54kg - 1204kg
3rd - 48kg - 1198kg
4th - 42kg - 1192kg
5th - 36kg - 1186kg
6th - 30kg - 1180kg
7th - 24kg - 1174kg
8th - 18kg - 1168kg
9th - 12kg - 1162kg
10th - 6kg - 1156kg
  1. Kyoto Yamagiwa - Afternoon - 44 Laps - 18th March
  2. Autopolis International - Late Morning - 35 Laps (W) - 1st April
  3. Tokyo South Clockwise - Night - 43 Laps - 15th April
  4. Mount Panorama - Midnight - 28 Laps - 29th April
  5. High Speed Ring - Afternoon - 55 Laps (W) 13th May
  6. Fuji GP -Afternoon 39 Laps (W) - 27th May
  7. Suzuka Circuit - Late Morning - 29 Laps (W) - 17th June
*Series calendar is subject to change depending on what future updates bring
** (W) means that variable weather will be on
Qualifying sessions will last for 10 minutes
Fuel usage will be off
Tyre usage will be the same as race conditions
Points will be awarded as followed and will include a bonus point for pole position and fastest lap.
  1. 25
  2. 18
  3. 15
  4. 13
  5. 11
  6. 10
  7. 9
  8. 8
  9. 7
  10. 6
  11. 5
  12. 4
  13. 3
  14. 2
  15. 1
  16. 0
  • Friends only.
  • Grid Order: Fastest First.
  • Start: Grid, with false start check.
  • Boost: Off
  • Slipstream Strength: Real
  • Visible Damage: On
  • Mechanical Damage: Light
  • Tyres: Racing Medium/Soft + Wet weather tyres when needed
  • Tyre Wear: x2
  • Fuel Depletion: x1
  • Initial Fuel: 80%
  • Time rate - x3 (Bathurst will be x8)
  • Grip Reduction: Real
  • Race Finish Delay: 120 Seconds
  • Tuning: Not Allowed
  • Ghost: Off
  • Flag rules: Off
  • Penalties: Weak
  • Side Contact Penalty: Off
  • Assists: Counter-steering Assistance, ASM, and Auto-Drive prohibited
  • Series board is available in my gallery HERE
  • Default Dunlop tyres and wheels must be used
  • Racing number must be clearly visible on both sides of the car but the board can be placed in a different location.
  • Yellow light cover to be used
  • Livery must not break GTP/Sony TOS.

Join in,
Race hard but fair,
and most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

If interested please sign up with the following:
As reigning series champion from GTSport @Spinerkopin can use car number #1

GTP name -
PSN name -
Race number -

Have fun and good luck!
@wowbaggerBR space has just opened up for tomorrow if you're interested

Don't think I'll be making it, jetlagged to buggery after Japan, lol.

However, I'm happy to be taken off the main drivers list and put into reserves/off entirely; I've a lot of uni deadlines coming up for the next month and I can foresee missing more - I don't want to be a wasted slot and prevent other people from driving if they can just because I've ended up too busy.
Annoying because I've got my spark back for the game after the last update, but I do need to prioritise my edumacation for the time being.
Hope tonight (and the rest of the season if I don't race again) goes well for everyone!

Don't think I'll be making it, jetlagged to buggery after Japan, lol.

However, I'm happy to be taken off the main drivers list and put into reserves/off entirely; I've a lot of uni deadlines coming up for the next month and I can foresee missing more - I don't want to be a wasted slot and prevent other people from driving if they can just because I've ended up too busy.
Annoying because I've got my spark back for the game after the last update, but I do need to prioritise my edumacation for the time being.
Hope tonight (and the rest of the season if I don't race again) goes well for everyone!
That's fine, real life comes first

Well that was pretty good! Nice Qualy lap, no big mistakes in the race and the boys and girls in the strategy team did a stellar job :D

Thanks for hosting @Adam Barber and also to all the drivers that were there! Here's a bunch of photos 🙂

187cf7b483a93-screenshotUrl~2.jpg
187cf7b1baf39-screenshotUrl.jpg
187cf7b3c4591-screenshotUrl.jpg
187cf7b302d49-screenshotUrl.jpg

Last edited:
Back