• 6 comments

calvins48

I'm not 48
Premium
United Kingdom
England
calvins48
THE TPRA PODCAST HAS ARRIVED!!

Welcome to the first episode of our first season!

The TPRA Podcast has come to GTPlanet! We do not intend to impede others or poach members. Our intentions are to get the Tuner's Pit Racing Association on the map and deliver some great chat on Gran Turismo 5 for all players of this great video game. :)

So how does this work? Well, each episode has its own dedicated thread for discussion. The Original Post (OP), which is what your reading now, is made up of three parts.

First you will see a download link to the audio of the Podcast. On this show:
-- Who are the TPRA? Listen to find out!
-- We give out our awards from the most recent TPRA Endurance race at Daytona Road Course.
-- News.
-- Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.
-- Stig Supercar Lap.
-- AND MORE!

Next you will see a YouTube video of the first of our two new segements - the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car (SRPC).
In this episode, it's 'larrys4227' taking the Chrysler PT Crusier '00 around our Tsukuba Circuit, you'll see the track map posted as well. We even have our own name for each corner! This video cannot be missed!

Lastly you will see a YouTube video of the second of our two new segments - the Stig Supercar Lap.
Some say that his voice can only be heard by cats, and that the only animal he knows how to tame is a Moose...
Our own 'TPRA_Stig' has this episode taken a V12 Aston around our designated circuit - Spa, and boy is it a blast to watch!

The TPRA Podcast will be delivered bi-weekly.
It wouldn't have been possible without an umpteen amount of people:

TPRA_Stig (not technically a person)
MoparSRT
calvins48
Gar529
nuTTTz
Maineiac_Moose
THE_KART96
larrys4227
Oldtimer01
Monster-Energy71

Sorry to anyone who has been missed - speak up if you have been! This first episode took a lot of planning, preparation and dedication so from all of us at the TPRA Podcast thanks and we hope you enjoy the show! :)

SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU, RELAX, SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE FIRST EPISODE OF THE FIRST SEASON OF THE TPRA PODCAST!!

6907767218_479b06d3b1_b.jpg

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EPISODE

STAR IN A REASONABLY PRICED CAR - 'larrys4227'

THE TRACK
7053963839_0aee9b37d1_b.jpg

THE STIG SUPERCAR LAP

Disclaimer: All information and discussion during any part of the Podcast is correct at time of recording. Information and/or facts may have since changed. We have no control over this.

Very well done! You're the first person I've ever heard call the PT Cruiser beautiful :P

Wow guys listening to this podcast and I gotta say, this is pretty good, I like it, enjoyable to listen to. Was your enduro actually 24 hours long?

Nope, it was 12 hours. We plan to do a 24 hour one in the future, though! Thanks for the feedback! :)

Latest Posts

Back